See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

A cheap no frills apartment hotel lacking charm carisma restaurants bar and staff . Rooms not cleaned daily a basic b & b
Very noisy as bus depot and dual carriageway in close proximity
Would only recommend staying for a couple of nights if you must .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian R
h8362-gm, Responsable réception at Adagio Access Carrieres sous Poissy, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments.
I am sorry that your stay at ADAGIOACCESS CARRIERES SOUS POISSY has not met your expectations and you apologize for the inconvenience encountered.
We try to implement all our Adagio aparthotels at the heart of major cities in Europe and therefore must face urban constraints independent of our will.

Guests staying longer than 8 nights in our household aparthotel is done once a week, allowing us to offer cheaper rates.
A household paying the card to you, the reception is available for the plan.

We look forward to welcoming you again in one of our Adagio Aparthotels Europe.
Laura DESFONTAINES-1ère de Réception

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

I was robbed at this place!! I got out to take a look around the hotel for few minutes, and when I came back to my room, someone has entered in my room and took my backpack with my laptop and my personal belongings! The door was surely closed, and when I back, the door was closed, no marks of broken door, nothing. The hotel and them insurance company said they can't do anything! So, I have lost all my things!! There's no safety there. There are no surveillance cameras at the halls, Just at the reception and anybody saw anything, nothing! This place is horrible! Don't stay there!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rodrigoagspfc
h8362-gm, General Manager at Adagio Access Carrieres sous Poissy, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2016

Dear rodrigoagspfc,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comment.
I would first like to present our apologies for the inconvenience experienced during your stay.
We send your comments to the department concerned, conducted all necessary steps with our insurance company and have provided the necessary letters.
Truly,
Mrs Francelle - General Manager Adagio Access Carrières Sous Poissy

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Maybe should have been warned by the other poor reviews. The reason I stayed here was because of a promotion from Accor making it very cheap - I now wish I hadn't of bothered.

Ok, so the hotel, as others have said, is a block of apartments that they rent out. I did know this before I left, so no surprises there. I was shocked however to find out the very strange opening hours of the Reception, making it quite difficult to get hold of a person to speak to. Oddly at the weekends they work shorter hours than during the week, and close up shop at 6pm. We did arrive before they closed and were promptly checked in, however no parking was to be seen. The website stated there was parking on site, however an email a day before stated that due to building works, there was only limited spaces. This was no good to me as I was already on my way down and didn't get the email as I had no access to the internet.

The receptionist was rather cold on the point of a lack of parking spaces, simply stating they were full and we "should of booked it earlier". I didn't know I had to, or I would have done! They do have an underground parking garage, but as I wasn't allowed access I can't comment on how big it is. The first night we happened to get lucky and get a parking spot outside the hotel in the road. The other nights we had to park a long way away from the hotel as most of the on street parking has to be paid for between 9am and 7pm, even though no parking meters could be seen. The streets are narrow and due to the amount of building work going on, it is difficult to find somewhere sensible to stop.

So now we have managed to get checked in and parked up, we got to our room (after working our way though the maze that is the corridors). The room was very dated and looked like it could do with a bit of TLC to bring it back to life. There was bits of grout missing from the tiles in the bathroom, the pictures weren't hung straight, there were marks next to the toilet and bits of tissue stuck to the wall. The shower / bath only worked together, i.e. you had to have the tap running in order to have a shower (reasonably acceptable) or the shower running to have a bath (!) which was an inconvenience. Don't get me wrong, I am well aware of how the continental shower/bath tap selectors work, ours was just broken.

The bed was very low down to the floor. Not really a problem for me, but just worth pointing out. Probably would be difficult if you have difficulty moving about easily. The view was nothing to speak of out of the window, just more of the building to look at. It might also be worth mentioning that although WiFi is advertised, you can only get the internet via cable in your room (no good for my phone!) or use the WiFi in the reception lobby.

Now we come to the worst thing about the hotel. The main benefit (we thought) of having an Apartment Hotel was the ability to cook your own food. You only get 2 electric hobs and a microwave (plus fridge) so don't get too excited. There is a small selection of pots, pans, plates and cutlery which, to be fair, were all clean (maybe that is because it is up to the guests to clean kitchenware?!). We got back after a long day out on Monday, having bought some food to cook. We got to our room and tried to cook some food, only to find that the hob was not working. As reception still happened to be open, I gave them a call. I was told to check the fuse box, but as this wasn't the problem I was told someone would call me back in a minute. We waited and waited for someone to call but after an hour and a half of waiting decided to go and find out what was going on. Turned out reception had gone home without giving us a call back. Now it was half past 9, and we had to drive around for ages to find somewhere that was open and serving food as we were left high and dry.

The next day (after leaving it with them to sort out throughout the day) we returned to find it still not working. We contacted reception but in the end gave up trying and just ate out each day. Terrible customer service, they were of no help whatsoever.

Included in the price was "housekeeping" each day. One day, they moved the "please clean my room" sign inside the room but didn't actually do anything else, the other they didn't even bother to move the sign on the door, just left it alone. Don't get me wrong, I was not particularly bothered, but if it is advertised as included in the price (with just the kitchen to clean by us), shouldn't it be done? On the note of housekeeping, they had a habit of parking their big cleaning trollies in the middle of the corridors and hoover in the way, and no attempt to help you get past. Thankfully I didn't have any big suitcases or would of struggled!

I am very disappointed as I am a loyal Accor member. I stay in a lot of Accor hotels and have never been so shocked as I was this stay. The saving grace was the location. Only a 5 minute walk across the bridge into Poissy and then a 35 min RER train into Paris. Easy to get to by car (apart from finding somewhere to park!) as you miss the main Paris traffic, but easy to drive to places like Versailles.

I understand that the Adagio Access hotels are supposed to be budget, but surely there is a minimum level of service expected (particularly with the backing of such a big chain). Due to this experience I will seriously reconsider staying at another Adagio hotel, and my confidence in the Accor chain has certainly been damaged. Hopefully it is a once off.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ben H
h8362-gm, Directeur général at Adagio Access Carrieres sous Poissy, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2014

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your comment, which has been carefully noted.
We would like to apologize for the technical problem with your kitchen and the cleaning.
We will make sure to forward your feedback to the relevant service.
We would like to assure you that all the necessary measures will be implemented to make sure that such problems does not reoccur in the future.
Regarding the parking, we advise our guests to book the service at booking because of the limited spots.
Furthermore, we inform you the reception is open from Monday to Friday from 7am to 9pm, Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday from 7.30 am to 12 and from 2.30 pm to 6.
Currently WIFI is available in the lobby and will be available in the apartment in January 2015. Internet is available in the apartment but only by cable.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at the Adagio Acess Carrières Sous Poissy.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 27, 2014

We booked here at the last minute. First off, it is not a hotel but rather an apartment building that rents out rooms ("aparthotel"). For $132 US, we received a room the size of a shoebox, no available parking (we had to hunt down a spot on the street), no WIFI, paper-thin walls, a strange smell, no air conditioning and one thread-bare towel. We wanted to ask for another towel, but there is nobody at the front desk after 8pm.

Stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jacques B
h8362-gm, Directeur général at Adagio Access Carrieres sous Poissy, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2014

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments.
First of all, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.
We attach a great deal of importance to correcting any errors that occur, with a view to enhancing our quality standards and customer satisfaction levels, and your remarks regarding the smell and the lack of towel have therefore been duly noted.
Regarding internet, WIFI is being installed and will be commissioned in 2015.Currently you can connect to the internet via WIFI in the lobby and breakfast room and rooms with a cable.
We shall make every effort to remedy these problems and ensure that your next stay with us proceeds smoothly.

Kind regards,
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at the Adagio ACCESS Carrières Sous Poissy

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very poor standard hotel in very poor surroundings in the middle of a building site. The worst by far of all the hotels we stayed in while touring France, Spain and Andorra. An absolute shocker. I would suggest staying in Poissy itself, which is has quite a reasonable centre, with many bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2013