See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My boyfriend stayed there on a trip back to Nova Scotia last year so when I was travelling back he suggested I stay at the Boidi Motel. He said it wasn't fancy but it was a great place for a great price. I booked it and when we arrived the owner greeted us and welcomed us in. He explained everything and pointed out that there are no phones in the rooms but told us if we needed to contact family members we could come to the main house and use their phone. The room was very clean and comfortable. There was a microwave and a mini fridge in our room which was a wonderful surprise. We had a great sleep to boot! I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Hopeso72
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had checked the reviews on this Motel against some of the others in the area. The Boidi SHINED above the International and the Cailis. This Motel was cleaner than a Hilton I stayed at and paid way more money for. The owners are very helpful. The beds were very comfortable. There was dish network and very interesting coffeemaker, air, fridge and microwave. We had two double beds and a twin. The cost was around 65.00. I am a frantic about clean rooms. I even checked for dust on the headboard and on the top of the picture frame.NO DUST! Bathroom was spotless.Superclean. Great Stay. There is some road noise and the air conditioner is loud. I brought ear plugs and slept great.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank BabsYahoo
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in July and found it to be an exceptionally clean, comfortable room. The owner made sure to explain everything and point us to a fantastic restaurant (The Nook and Cranny) just up the road. Pride of ownership shows in this well kept Motel. A great value!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BilboWaggins35
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This type of motel has become a dying breed - one of the old roadside motels, family owned, not at all fancy. The rooms had unexpected amenities --both fridge and microwave, also wifi. The family who owns it does all the onsite jobs --running the front desk, the housekeeping, handyman stuff, etc, and they obviously have high standards. Price was really cheap. There's a restaurant and gas station right next door, very handy. Road noises may disturb light sleepers (the trucks start around 5 am)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank barbarawwarren
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I were privileged to stay in this fine establishment recently. We were told by staff before we went to our room, that it wasn't fancy, but that it was clean, and they were absolutely correct!!! GREAT rates, and SUPER CLEAN room! Just what we needed! :) The staff was friendly and welcoming...it was a wonderful, pleasant experience and one that we will definitely be repeating! Boidi Motel will be a part of our trip every time we head in that direction! Thanks so much for a great stay! :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family