All reviewsnewmarket racesgreat weekendlovely hostsrace courseother guestsbreakfast was excellentperfect stayb and btea and coffeewould definitely stay here againlovely roombed and breakfastcomfortwedding
Reviewed March 27, 2017

This was a great B&B doing both Bed and Breakfast very well!

The hosts, David & Gretta, made me feel very welcome and were exceedingly accommodating to my requests. Both by email before my stay and then in person during. Not to mention their exceedingly friendly dogs!

The house and room were comfy and clean. I had one of the most peaceful nights sleep I've had in ages! So quiet and relaxing.

Breakfast - fresh fruit & omelette (using eggs from their own chickens) - was delicious and super fresh. They offered cereal, fry-up, granola, toast and more if I had wanted them.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Warm welcoming hosts with a genuine desire to make your stay one of comfort and ease. Beautiful home & garden good for the soul! Spotless clean, luxurious and 1st class breakfast. A kind & happy home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I stayed here for one night whilst working at a local vet hospital. David was very welcoming when i got there and Gretta was very lovely in the morning, making me breakfast to order and even made me a sandwich for lunch! I am terrible for sleeping anywhere other than my own bed but was pleasantly surprised at how well i slept. Very comfy bed and peaceful b&b. A very lovely brown Labrador for cuddles at breakfast too :)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2016

This B & B is a must visit for people staying in Newmarket or the surrounding area. The owners David and Gretta are very friendly and accommodating with nothing being any trouble.We stayed in the double room which was was very clean with a very big comfy bed, we had 2 great nights sleep. The breakfasts were delicious and perfectly cooked, especially the porridge and the nice fresh eggs straight from the hens in the garden. The large gardens are lovely and well maintained. Overall this is a truly wonderful B a B which we can't wait to return too. Thanks again David & Gretta & Brora (the dog).

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016

My husband and I had the great pleasure of staying at Pavilion House for two nights in June. While we've both lived in and travelled the UK many times, we have never had a better B&B experience. From Gretta's friendly greeting to our beautifully appointed room, it was a perfectly wonderful experience. The breakfast was excellent and on the first morning Gretta asked what I would like to sweeten my oatmeal. When I asked for maple syrup (we're Canadians, of course) she said she had run out of it. Sure enough, maple syrup appeared on the table the following morning. The house is elegant yet comfortable, the grounds are beautiful to wander through and the hospitality could not have been warmer. I highly recommend Pavillion House.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple