All reviews newmarket races great weekend lovely hosts race course other guests breakfast was excellent perfect stay b and b tea and coffee would definitely stay here again lovely room bed and breakfast comfort wedding
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Having booked this very last minute due to my cats emergency it was nice to have a very comfortable quiet clean place to stay while he was in the AHT. Lovely room with all the amenities. Bathroom not ensuite but didn't meet or hear any other guests so no problem.
Breakfast was excellent . Lovely comfortable bed with superb duvet.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
gmb53, Owner at Pavilion House, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are most grateful when guests take the time to do this and especially if they have enjoyed their stay. We really do try very hard to "get it right".
I do hope that your cats are fully recovered. Best wishes, Gretta

Reviewed March 27, 2017

This was a great B&B doing both Bed and Breakfast very well!

The hosts, David & Gretta, made me feel very welcome and were exceedingly accommodating to my requests. Both by email before my stay and then in person during. Not to mention their exceedingly friendly dogs!

The house and room were comfy and clean. I had one of the most peaceful nights sleep I've had in ages! So quiet and relaxing.

Breakfast - fresh fruit & omelette (using eggs from their own chickens) - was delicious and super fresh. They offered cereal, fry-up, granola, toast and more if I had wanted them.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Warm welcoming hosts with a genuine desire to make your stay one of comfort and ease. Beautiful home & garden good for the soul! Spotless clean, luxurious and 1st class breakfast. A kind & happy home.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I stayed here for one night whilst working at a local vet hospital. David was very welcoming when i got there and Gretta was very lovely in the morning, making me breakfast to order and even made me a sandwich for lunch! I am terrible for sleeping anywhere other than my own bed but was pleasantly surprised at how well i slept. Very comfy bed and peaceful b&b. A very lovely brown Labrador for cuddles at breakfast too :)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2016

This B & B is a must visit for people staying in Newmarket or the surrounding area. The owners David and Gretta are very friendly and accommodating with nothing being any trouble.We stayed in the double room which was was very clean with a very big comfy bed, we had 2 great nights sleep. The breakfasts were delicious and perfectly cooked, especially the porridge and the nice fresh eggs straight from the hens in the garden. The large gardens are lovely and well maintained. Overall this is a truly wonderful B a B which we can't wait to return too. Thanks again David & Gretta & Brora (the dog).

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple