See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at Hotel Central many times over the years and always with a group between 12-20. It’s a fantastic value and has a lovely staff. They work a deal for us including breakfast, lunch, and dinner and it’s always very good food. The rooms are clean and basic. It’s a great central location to explore all of Ometepe. They also have a secure parking area with nighttime security

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Basic room and bathroom not really clean. We've tried to have dinner after a long trekking session but the restaurant is close in August.
if you get satisfied with less that could suit your needs since it's low budget hotel

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 6, 2017

As we arrive to Altagracia and did not have a hotel, we visited two different possibilities but this hotel offered us the most convenient price with A/C accommodation and quite. I do recommend this hotel for those who are looking for hotel with nice garden and natural felling!

Highly recommended!

Room tip: "Book for the bungalows on the backyard"
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tours-atitlan
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I was desperate to change out of my hospedaje and this hotel offered me a real good price for a single room with attached bathroom and breakfast.
The hotel is very quiet and spacious, rooms were equipped with fan and tv. The individual verandas of the cabin-like rooms all had their own hammock.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

It was dark and we randomly got off the bus and found this place. There were 4 of us and we stayed in a room with 3 beds. They gave us an extra fan and towel. They gave us a lot of directions for the buses, where things were, etc. Very helpful. Breakfast was decent and inexpensive. I recommend. They even let me friend keep his bags in another room free of charge as he was hiking up one of the volcanoes.

Date of stay: April 2016