“Nice nice nice food....and i've been to many spots”
Review of Pachie's

Pachie's
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Sandy Bay
Reviewed January 4, 2017

New years eve day was my first spot, had conch and fried fish with servings of pork.
Was very tasty and what was special is that none of the food was overly seasoned. Crispy festivals and bammy. Cool cool vibes talking to strangers who became instant friends! well recommended!!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Awesome seafood location great parking nice,great fact that you get to choose what you want to eat.The location is right on the main road so you should not have a problem to find it.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2016

Wonderful local spot for local seafood and jerk. Seafood cooked how you want, pick your own fish. We had curried lobster grilled whole. Steamed snapper and parrot fish. Conch and octopus. Started with fried barracuda, bammy and breadfruit. Incredible locations on the shore. Best food I've ever had. Pachie an amazing chef cooking all day long outside on the grill. It is an open local restaurant on the coast. We had an amazing driver that took us there for great local food.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 8, 2016 via mobile

Mello vibes, good music, delicious and fresh seafood.
At this restaurant you get to pick the fish and lobster that you want to eat and it is prepared right before your eyes.
A great seafood joint that is a plus with locals and visitors.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank chichibud
Reviewed December 19, 2015

I have tried several other local seafood restaurants in Jamaica but this one is the best. My boyfriend brought me some takeaway yesterday and it was so good I told him we had to go for dinner there tonight. They literally have the best festival in Jamaica! It is not too sweet, has the perfect blend of soft and crunch and was piping hot from the coal stove. The fish is amazing, crispy on the outside by tender on the inside. The salt pork was also great even though it was a bit too salty for my taste but the flavor was great. The soup was also tasty and flavorful. We had 3 pounds of fish, a cup of soup, a serving of pork, 4 festivals and 2 Pepsis and the cost was almost US$40. Very affordable and totally worth it.

It is not the most beautiful spot but they definitely make up for it in taste and the crowd that was there definitely shows you that this place is a winner. I hope they never drop the quality of the food because I definitely will be going back again.

Date of visit: December 2015