Agriturismo I Lapi
  • Free Internet
Il Cantuccio(Manciano)(Great Value!)
US$65
Locanda La Pieve(Semproniano)
Saturnia Tuscany Hotel(Poggio Murella)
US$152
US$147
Bagno Santo Hotel(Saturnia)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$85
US$169
US$164
Agriturismo La Meria(Catabbio)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

My Husband & I stayed here with another family for 2 nights en-route to Rome. It had been recommended by my Italian colleague so I felt it had to be something special and we were not disappointed! We took a few wrong turns on the way but that was due to the fact our Sat Nav died. The B&B was like an oasis when we arrived and we were greeted by the lovely owner Michaela, she made us feel welcome straight away. Our rooms were lovely, clean and full of the charming Italian decor. There is a lovely area outside with seats dotted around the garden, sun loungers near the pool area and there is also a hot tub. It is such a peaceful place and we wished we could have stayed longer. Breakfast was typically Italian with a good selection of breads, meats, cheese and home made cakes. Throughout our stay Michaela was great hostess and she helped us with any of our requests! I Lapi is one of the best "Agriturismo B&Bs" that we have stayed in Italy, taking into account the beautiful location in Tuscany, the beautiful views from the garden, the accommodation, the great Hostess, the quaint village nearby and the easy access to the Thermal Pools...What more could one want!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place is absolutely amazing. The rooms are clean and modern, the owner are terribly nice and helpful! The hose is situated on the top of a hill so you have a fantastic view over the impressive Tuscany scenery. The garden is perfectly wonderful. They serve a tasty breakfast with self made cake. I would recommend everyone to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great location on a working farm. Very clean, warm & modern. Bathrooms were spotless. lovely wood burning stove in dining area Local products for delicious breakfasts. Michaela, Nella & eros were very welcoming & informative. It did help that 2 out of the 4 of us could speak some Italian. Go to thermal springs at cascade del marmare -free & near to Saturnia. We will defiantly stay again

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Excellent location and view, good swimming pool. Room a little dark. Comfortable bed. Excellent with handmade embroidery linens. Bathroom is small, but clean, new bathroom fixtures.TV 14 inches, hangs high impossible to watch, it certainly is not necessary, but it was the European Football Championship. No air conditioning or fan. It was hot at night.
Personnel was helpful.
Beautiful, rural environment, relaxed atmosphere, but arrived two elderly couples noisy Belgians and the peace was broken. They were very noisy, in Tuscany it is indecent.
Poor breakfast for those who do not eat meat products. My husband liked the breakfast, and I'm just a coffee and sugary sweet cupcake. Although I do not like sweets, but I have no choice.
Since this is a country house there is no restaurant or bar (and that's OK), but you can not drink tea. Kitchen owners are lockable. I do not drink alcohol and carbonated beverages, do not drink water, I drink only tea. There is no such possibility. Me to drink tea to go by car to the next village, it is not normal. Last year we lived near La Meria, where there is a kitchen which is used by all the guests, there great breakfasts. Luca super! Next year only in the La Meria.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank doberoscar
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I travel a lot around the world for work and we have a possibility to stay in good hotels of different categories and types but the experience we lived in agriturismo I lapi is really unique and difficult to find in other places . A mixture of comfort, taste and friendliness make you feel there at home . The rooms are more than clean and decorated with good taste, the breakfast is more than tasty and in case you need to ask even the smallest thing Michela and her wonderful parents will be ready to suggest and to help you in everything immediately. Lovely place, lovely family .... we will come back soon and also recommend this place to all our friends. Olga and Rossano

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple