Il Girone dei Golosi - Ristorante del Castello della Pieve
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This restaurant has outdoor seating with a wonderful view. The service is friendly, and the food is very good. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Nice food, nice service, the best view in the world! Simplicity at its best. We had diner three times there and food & quality were constant. We loved our stay there!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We went there with friends and two kids. The place looked great and we walked into a room with a fire place. The owner was welcoming and kind.
He got us seated and promptly attended to our dinner.
Entrees were simple but ok. The room was very cold. The kids were freezing and the adults had to put the jackets on also.
We got pasta as primo.The plates were freezing and the pasta was cold! I had the strozzapreti with porcini. They were cold and the sauce did not bind with the pasta. As seconds we got pork with spinach out of a frozen packet and lettuce with no real dressing,
I had some spezzatino with polenta. I could not eat it. Bland and tough,
The service (the owner) did not ask why we left the pasta or why we left the pork and I left my spezzatino. I told him. He apologised and gave us a discount.
I would not return there again as none of us enjoyed the food and the cold room was very unpleasant. Not to mention the salt and Pepper shakers that were what you would find at a 'poor homes' place. Thanks for the effort but this was the worst agriturismo we have ever been to.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

My wife and me, we were there with other couples and friends.
We have enjoyed the place, a Middle Age village perfectly restored, a set in a natural nest.
We had our lunch suiting our expectations, and even more, as we had really plenty of meals.
Natural fresh food, fresh air, charming atmosphere, good service: what more for a day off with friends?
For those willing to spend the evening with the partner, the place has some rooms too.
I recommend this to those loving historical places and fine dining.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Great food a very reasonable cost. Wonderful position and service

Travellers who viewed Il Girone dei Golosi - Ristorante del Castello della Pieve also viewed

Sant'Angelo in Vado, Province of Pesaro and Urbino
Belforte all'Isauro, Province of Pesaro and Urbino

Been to Il Girone dei Golosi - Ristorante del Castello della Pieve? Share your experiences!