All reviews his wife surf spots roof terrace excellent location at home surf house minute walk see you soon calamari surf hostel lounge area hot water makes you feel his team perfect surf feel welcome surf lessons
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay and accidentally found a home. I rang their doorbell and a girl opened the door, she was also a guest there. She told me how much she loves it there and that she feels sorry she is going. Mohammed showed me around and immediately gave me that homey feeling.
The house is so comfortable and unique with it's terrace. I spent two nights there and enjoyed it a lot. My days were spent browsing the beach and it's small cliff. Witnessing kids playing and actually catching an octopus, it was so fun to see. I also rented a jetski with Mohammed and that was very thrilling.
My nights were spent with the other backpackers. First night we played billiards/pool and also tabletennis. We played in teams and laughed a lot. Second night was spent just talking for hours with all the other travellers.
The house was clean and the hostst were great. The breakfast was tasty and fresh. My favorite spot was laying on the roof terrace on the hammock.
Thank you Team Sunset Surfhouse, I hope to see you again !!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mootjedeman
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Abdoul and his family hosted our group of 40 (!!) people and they couldn't have done a better job! They were making sure we had a great time 24/7, cooking amazing meals for us and driving us around to lovely surfspots. I felt so at home in the hostel and morocco thanks to them. Definitely recommend and love to go back someday :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I've travelled around and stayed in so many hostels but this one is special. The hosts are super nice and are always willing to help. The place is absolutely beautiful and all the little games they have on the terrace just adds to it. If I ever visit Tamraght again, I'll be staying in this hostel for sure. Loved my experience here.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Can say a lot and lot but for sure whatever i may say won't explain how great the moments i had with my friends in such place. What makes it even beautiful is how humble and hustle and how polite and family-like the owners of the house are !
It's like you are with your second family, just like home !
Close to the beach and has a rooftop floor where you can relax and watch that sunset that glows and shines like glaciers.
Can't describe it how ! But i tell you there is possibly no way that anyone may ever regret coming to 'sunset'.
Abdol is trully the best !
Thanks a lot.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This hostel is one of the most best places that i had stayed in my life.
So cozy so fun and it feels like home.
Food is delicious and the service is wonderful.
Abdull and his wife are so kind.
Love it