Great people, clean and friendly atmosphere all in a cozy setting looking out over the water... This place is right down past the Marriot and a short walk to any of the shops and restaurants. The place is clean and well maintained and picture perfect for sunsets from the deck. I have made it my passion to go back every year now for almost 10 years! You can get a room overlooking the water or save some money and hang out on the deck which gives you the same view. Try it and you will love it and go back every year like me...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruba's best kept secret, 31 private villas just half a mile past the Marriott with ocean sunset views. Choose ocean, courtyard or poolside units, studios, one or two bedroom, all with white tiled floors, tropical fabrics, kitchenettes, hot showers, maid service, air conditioning, cable TV, cell phone, Wi-Fi internet, kayaks, snorkel, all included. Flowering gardens surrounded by palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Aruba Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aruba Beach Villas Hotel Malmok Beach
- Aruba Beach Hotel
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Aruba Beach Villas Malmok Beach