See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We stayed in this hotel for a few days in Boario Terme in North Italy and it was a great experience. The hotel staff is very friendly and the front office staff is most helpful and terrific. Michaela and Mattea were exemplary and almost read our minds. This hotel is just a few minutes from Lake Iseo and 30 minute from Lake Garda.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2015

The hotel is a bit old dated the staff seems to be sometimes rude and lazy especially the waiters, migel was making weird faces everytime I asked him something. Wifi was awful in the first days ... And the manager I think stopped every night at 12 am air conditioned for saving money, ridiculous!!
Instead I would like to compliment with Mattia on his excellent service.
A young boy who speaks excellent English and is very helpful and smiling everytime you ask him something also during the night shift. He booked us a boat on lake Iseo which was simply amazing. Well done, wish you all the best for your future Mattia.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Zachi R
Reviewed February 10, 2015

A review that is long over due I'm afraid.

27 of us stayed in the Excelsior Palace for a week over New Years in 2013.
Not only was the service first class but I would go as far to say that the guys working in this hotel made our holiday.
Despite how many of us there were in our group, service was attentive, friendly and always professional.
Food was fabulous. Rooms were ideal for our group this size. But it was the service that stole the show. The guys went out of their way to arrange dinner reservations for us as well.

The New Years Eve dinner was without doubt the best fun we had (as well as being so tasty) and I cannot recommend this place enough for large groups.

Thanks for a fabulous stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Recently stayed in Excelsior palace in Boario, Italy.
Was part of a group of 29 skiing at (quite) nearby Montecampione
As we were on a package, I expected to be underwhelmed but in fact we were treated extremely well by every single member of the team from manager to maid!
They altered mealtimes to suit us and really were friendly and flexible. The themed set menu for our group was quite imaginative, well cooked and presented and very generous. Everything was clean and although out of season for this spa resort, there was some sort of un-obtrusive live music every evening. We especially enjoyed the lounge piano accordian player who was sensitive to audience size (often very small) and extremely versatile.
Rooms were functional but very comfortable and clean.
Breakfast was buffet style and plentiful.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms would have a mountain view, but worth asking just in case.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jcurrey
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I went there with my family on July for a longue weekend with a voucher bought on Groupon. We appreciated a lot the kindness of the receptionist who gave us all the information needed for trips near the Darfo Boario. The restaurant great and the food delicious!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family