“Perfect vacation getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kenronish...
“Perfect vacation getaway”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is my first ever vacation spent in my home island and believe you me, to date has been my "BEST" vacation thus far. What made this vacation perfect definitely has to be this villa (along with my endless vibes). I'm a very picky person when it comes to lodging away from home but I must say, staying here felt as though I never left. This villas definitely lived up to my expectations.

Firstly, the location is situated perfectly at the center of the island, which means that accessibility to all areas where entertainment and eateries are situated is relatively near. Places such as Crown Point, Buccoo and Scarborough just to name a few are just a stone's throw away from the villa; each location with their own unique flavor. Another bonus of the villa's location is its relatively close proximity to the beach. I love traveling far to get to the beach, said no one ever. This is something I took into consideration due to the fact I love the ocean.

The Amenities were excellent. The kitchen, fridge, bathroom inclusive of toilets, bedrooms, pool, yard were all well kept. I did do some light clean but that's me being a germa-phobe. There is also solid internet available, unless the local provider decides otherwise...hahahaha. Another, aspect I loved about the villa is its spaciousness and great natural ventilation. The airflow is amazing and kept the place cool at all times. There is also drive way for vehicles (entry and exit), can be a bit difficult to navigate but I had no difficulty here.

In concluding, I would definitely recommend Bishop's Villa to any and everyone. Quiet location, which is central to everything. Place is very safe and monitored by cameras on a 24/7hr basis and you get the best value for your money. Not forgetting to mention, Michelle the house attendant is incredibly pleasant. All in all, I cannot say anything bad about Bishops Villa. Looking forward to staying here again.

Your age range 25-34
25 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to write such a wonderful review!
vandella2...
“Best time ever!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My entire stay was epic! Stayed there for 2 nights! Party of 13. Great working amenities great location.

GlobeTrot...
Trinidad
“Amazing Time”
Reviewed November 2, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

There is nothing bad I can say about this house, everything from the bedrooms to and kitchen was well kept and very tidy. Love how the house felt secured during our stay. The pool is amazing, the pictures does not do it justice. The kitchen has all the utensils needed for cooking, and they also provide netflix for our viewing pleasure. Will definitely be returning, the house manager Michelle was very polite and welcoming.

Travelling group: Large Group
3 Nov 2016
We sincerely thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and will love to have you back!
ILOVETrin...
Earth
“Affordable Luxury”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Thus place was absolutely wonderful my family loved it and we will be visiting again!!! Keep it up!!

Wendy S
Trinidad
“It was beautiful spacious and comfortable.”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

The place was spacious and comfortable. We felt right at home. It had a few minor hiccup but nothing that couldn't be fixed with one phone call. Much thanks to the owners for their accommodations.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Aug 2016
To all my guests, thank you for patronage. And for you who took time out of your busy schedule to write a review we would like to extend our deepest gratitude.

We were notified of a few hiccups and the repairs were complete within the 2nd week of August. In addition, we will be at the villa in a few weeks to do a thorough inspection and address any unknowns.

We appreciate your continued feedback as this allows us go grow a rewarding and successful business. We strive for a high level of comfort for ALL of our guests from the moment they arrive at our villa. Hence, we ensure we make a personal commitment to take quarterly trips to the villa to address any concerns and to perform a thorough inspection.

Thanks Again!
Rae-Ann C
“Pictures didn't do it justice”
Reviewed July 15, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

What I saw in person was way better than the pictures shown here. The place was spacious, comfortable, relaxing. It looked amazing. Usually I won't sleep as comfortable out of my home as I slept here. Would love to go back! My ONE and ONLY issue was the water/pipes. I'm not too sure if the taps were rusting or the pipes were decaying, but the smell of the water coming out of them were foul. It went away after a few hours though and no one got any reaction from it. But I would still go back and recommend this place to any and everyone.

Travelling group: Friends
bambam104
Orlando, Florida
“The Perfect Summer Getaway”
Reviewed January 26, 2016 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I discovered Bishop's Villa in March, and I knew it would be the perfect place to vacation with the children later on in the Summer. There was enough room for the 5yr old, the teenagers and the 25 yr olds to co-exist without anyone feeling cramped. The home is designed quite spaciously with large bedrooms and a wide veranda that lines the back side of the upstairs bedrooms. The view is breathtaking from that side. I got lost in the huge master bathroom. My husband and I had long conversations while I soaked in the jucuzzi tub.

The kitchen is open and inviting. This was what we needed as we spent a lot of time between the kitchen and the pool. We began and ended each day in the pool. It was the perfect place to relax with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. The location too, is very desireable. It's not too far from the beaches, town, or grocery stores.

The down side is 1st, that we had to leave. (We did stay an extra 3 days). 2nd, the gate remote control needs replacing, it didn't always work; and 3rd, when it rains the water seeps through the windows on the front side of the home. But with that said, I would buy this home tomorrow if it was for sale.

Did I mention the value for the money? Unbeatable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: space and layout
Liked least: leaky windows
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing