Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$103
Sol Beach House Bali Benoa by Melia Hotels International(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$130
Ibis Styles Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$33
The Tanjung Benoa Beach Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$69
Agoda.com
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$132
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$100
Agoda.com
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$242
  • Pool
US$315
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

1,894 results
All reviewsgrand astonpool barocean viewitalian restaurantwater sportsour honeymoonfree shuttledeluxe roomacross the roadprivate beachbuffet breakfastbeach frontspa treatmentslow tidegreat poolrelaxing staygreat resort
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stayed at the Hotel Nikko for 3 nights in March. The resort is modern and spacious, with great facilities for the number of guests. Our last night at the resort was Nyepi Day and despite all guests being at the pool all day there was more than enough room for everyone. The daily breakfast buffet provides every option you could imagine, and the bars around the pool have a great array of beers and cocktails. The rooms were modern and clean with decent wifi and the hotel is walking distance to a couple of decent restaurants, bars and shops. The only downside for me was the higher than normal prices at the pool bars, although happy hour added a bit more value. I'd recommend staying here if you want to escape the chaotic scenes of Seminyak/Legian/Kuta and relax for a few days.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lubey_Adventures
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this place while walking along the beach. Pleased to find out that they offered day passes for non-residents, which includes towel, access to gym/spa and a snack. The grounds are very beautiful and well taken care of. Food was ok, nothing special but the service was good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2018

To start - we booked it as Grand Aston and found out hotel changed name to Nikko, 2 weeks prior - apparently same staff.
Unfortunately 1st impressions stick and while we were happy with location + view of our room (top floor close to beach), our bed had many Ants in when we turned down the sheets to go to bed on night one - we dealt with that immediately although woke up to many more ants in bed.
Just on the bed, it must be the largest I have ever seen - it was huge.
Needed to request a number of times before issue was dealt with (later that day).
Besides that, room pretty good with good facilities, air con also good. Balcony relatively small but still OK.
Breakfast - We have been to Bali many times and numerous hotels both in Kuta and Nusa Dua areas. Whilst a vast array of choice, I found this breakfast to be relatively poor compared with other hotels.
Pool area - The pool bar was great, but seriously, the pool itself is in poor condition with many many of the tiles coming away as I was continuously stepping on them.
SPA - Nothing but a really good experience and would give this TOP marks comparing with other nearby hotels. Given the 1 time discount offered on check in, we decided to use this and took an extensive package there. For us, this was the best part of the hotel service.
Staff - Nearly all were great.
As mentioned at the start - wish I could give a 3.5 review as I truly cannot say it was very good but was better than average.
Preference wise I will go to other hotels nearby rather than back here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks with my boyfriend we will definitely be back. We stayed in the deluxe room, one of the cheaper rooms, nothing flash but it was definitely clean, neat and enough space for two! Great house keeping, 2 complimentary water bottles everyday, they replace your empty shampoo/conditioners/soap, which was a relief because I left my shampoos at home and this has saved me a little extra money by not having to buy it at the shops. New towels everyday, they also made our bed everyday, with the option of having fresh linen when it’s time to change.

The breakfast buffet was excellent! Great variety of food, and there was always a few different things everyday so we could always have something different. From pastries/desserts, balinese food, Indian food and western food, it was all delicious! The Balinese people are so kind and friendly made us feel very special.

The pool area was our favourite, sometimes we spent an entire day just at the pools enjoying the view of the beach. We never went to the beach so can’t comment on that. The best pool ever with lots of sun lounges never had a problem finding a spot to lie down. The swim up bar was very good, lots of yummy cocktails and very nice bartenders! They also have a pool table and table tennis area.

I visited the biwana spa, I booked in for a 3 or 4 hour spa package including massage, facial, body scrub and outdoor bathing. Beautiful rooms and they give you a complimentary tea before and after treatment. But I did have a bit of a disappointing experience. I’m hoping that you take this as feedback from someone who also works in a spa and not a complaint.
I’m a beauty therapist/esthetician from Australia so as you can imagine I do massages/facials/spa packages etc all that for a job and I was really looking forward for my turn getting pampered.
My therapist didn’t explain the treatment so I wasn’t really sure what was happening, I like to know what products they’re using on my skin and body. The massage was nice but my therapist kept stopping and reapplying oil. For a relaxing massage, it must flow and you should never break contact with the client. It can be disturbing and make the client feel that the massage is over.
During the facial, my therapist did not tell me she was using the steamer, and actually, steamers make me very claustrophobic so this wasn’t enjoyable and she left the room while the steamer was on. In Australia you are never allowed to leave the room when using a steamer! Sometimes they can malfunction and start spitting hot water you must always make sure you are supervising and asking the client if they feel okay! And while the mask was on, I could see the time, she left the room for 20 minutes. Very disappointing, while the mask is on you should do a scalp hand or foot massage. I was left on the bed doing nothing and not relaxed at all!
On a positive note, outdoor spa experience was really beautiful, a rose bath as well as a warm outdoor spa loved every minute of it.

My partner got sick and it was really handy having a doctor that was operating inside the resort, so he came to visit our room and did a good job putting him on the iv drips and some meds he felt much better the next day. There were free services like a shuttle bus to Kuta and Bali collection everyday, so was good we didn’t always need to spend too much travelling. They also have a atm at the resort as well as a money exchanger so you can always feel safe.

Overall very good experience and thank you nikko hotel for making us have a very memorable holiday. All the employees were so helpful and kind. We will definitely visit again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

An excellent stay in a wonderful hotel. The staff here are amazing and always friendly and  happy to help. Will definitely be coming back.
Although pricey we stayed in a suite and it was worth the extra money. The only issue is the private beach is quite dirty and the water is also dirty dependent on the time of day you go.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family