“Satisfactory”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

peterws20...
Sydney, Australia
“Satisfactory”
Reviewed July 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The principal purpose of my stay was to make daily use of the National Archives, and at my leisurely walking pace the studio is about seven minutes away. It's convenient also to Kew village, where there are good restaurants and food shops, and frequent trains. The studio is quite large and well appointed. The overhead fan didn't seem to work, but there was a pedestal fan - needed for the few days of really hot weather. I couldn't get the oven to work, which may have been due solely to my unfamiliarity with that type of oven. The bathroom is the other side of the stairs, an odd arrangement but it works alright. My main criticism is it's a noisy apartment: it's under a flight path and road noise is pretty constant, which might have been ameliorated by closing windows but in summer that's not feasible. Air-conditioning isn't available. Lorinka, who represented the owner, is a very pleasant woman easily available to answer questions. I've rated the studio "very good" which is probably a little high, but "average", the next rating down, seems too low (and since I've not stayed in other places in the district for many years I have no way of determining what "average" means here).

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing