“Awesome cafe. Great atmosphere, even better food.”
Review of Bennetts Cafe

Bennetts Cafe
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Mangawhai
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 8, 2017

We had breakfast here and it was fantastic. Coffee was great, pastries were excellent. We were there in the school holidays so the chocolatier was doing a kids course. My 3 x children did the chocolate making course and they had a ball. It was definitely a great start to our 2 week NZ holiday.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Very pleased to have dropped by. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Wonderful setting and food to match. Excellent service.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

What a great place for lunch with a roaring fire to keep warm. Lovely atmosphere. We shared Kumara soup and Irish Stew. Both were tasty, pipping hot and delicious. The portions were generous. Staff was very helpful, trying to organise a table for us near the fire. Will go again while we are in the area. The atmosphere was busy as it was school holidays with many young people.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

This chocolatier and cafe is a must visit place up North of auckland. They offer trips to kids and chocolate making lessons. The case is reasonably priced and yummy food to choose from. Worth the trip

Reviewed May 24, 2017

This is a cafe that I have always enjoyed over the last 7 years, and I'm not sure what's going on, but I won't be back unless things change dramatically. This year I have stopped in for coffee with a friend 3 times, and found it so bitter it was undrinkable
3 weeks ago, a group of friends arranged for us all to meet at Bennetts for lunch ( food has always been good) unfortunately we were very disappointed! My eggs Benny had a piece of toasted bread, 3 slices of bacon and 2 poached eggs. No wilted spinach, no hollandaise sauce and 18.50.