Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Matt S

This campsite is the best in the area, definitely worth checking out.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 14, 2023
Amazing campground. The new managers/owners are great, and very welcoming. The reservoir lake is stunning and the campsite is quiet and secluded. Can't ask for much more than that. They have power, free showers, and a dump station on site.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Wyndham
    C$178
40.0 km from Kinbasket Lake Resort
View more hotels in Beavermouth
All reviews the owner beautiful spot long weekend love this place lake site power august horns tents
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2022 via mobile

This is a beautiful spot but there are lots of trains racing through with horns and squeaking brakes especially by the prettiest spot right down by the lake(52). We had to move to another site to feel safe. Still loud horns but better. Only 20 amp power and the showers are lukewarm but if you like to boondock a nice place and owners are friendly.

Room tip: Be sure to fill up with gas in Golden as no gas near by and no groceries
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2022

Was driving by and wanted to check the campground out because I was looking for a campsite for the following weekend. I pulled in to do a quick lap of the site and as I was going to exit I noticed a staff person had blocked the exit with the car. I sat for a couple minutes and when he came out instead of moving the vehicle he came up to my window visibly irritated asking me if I had seen the signs. I had seen some unclear signs but the realization that this man had physically blocked me from exiting the facility so that he could reprimand me made me very flustered and it difficult for me to explain what I was trying to do. After a minute or two of aggressive back and forth I finally acknowledged that this was not a campground I wanted to stay at- he responded that they didn’t want me there.

It is the middle of August on a weekend and the campground was maybe 25-30% full. You’d think they would want my business.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Q6418OHalyssas
Reviewed July 26, 2022

The location is absolutely beautiful. Campsites are nice. The bathrooms are clean. It appeared that 2 fellows were running the place. The one fellow was not very nice and lacked customer service. Yelled at my son for not parking correctly. Yelled at us for "not parking in the right spot and told us we obviously could not read signs". Very awkward. The train runs hourly and honks 4 times each time it goes through, day and night. Not a big deal if you don't mind trains.

1  Thank M6912GAshirleyg
Reviewed July 26, 2022

The location on the lake was stunning, and the campsite and amenities were good. Cons were the workers were incredibly rude without reason. If there were different staff, our experience would have been different. We overheard the staff yelling at other campers too which made the experience very awkward.

Reviewed July 5, 2022

We spent the long weekend here on 3 sites, they were perfect for our group of 2 trailers and 2 tents. The owner is a whitty guy with a nice dry sense of humour, he was very accommodating to us chopping and changing our plans in the weeks coming up to our trip. We were on our own little end of the campground for most the weekend so we had the toilet to ourselves, which was cleaned everyday. I’m excited to stay here again, especially when the lake fills up.

Trip type: Travelled with friends