“Good value, great tastes”

Indian kitchen fusion
Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Bruton
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Excellent friendly service, great tasting food and very good value. Would have no hesitation in visiting again, just wish it was my local Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Called in with two hungry children to grab a takeaway, the service was great really friendly offering the girls a choc treat, the takeaway we brought home was really good, full of flavour, good pieces of chicken.
Every one was happy, this is very local to me but haven't really used it, will be doing so for a treat now and again in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Friendly and quick service offering reasonable quality food at a good price.
All round good value for money.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic, it's not very often I would think of having an Indian I usually end up having Chinese, it's was all fresh Nann Bread, Poppadom, chicken Tikka very tasty, I will be ordering again

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Ate here last night, we all ordered different starters and main course and all us us agreed how lovely the food is. The menu is comprehensive offering a wide range of starters and main course. There is a vegetable option for every main course. The service was relaxed and you did not feel rushed, in fact we were asked if we wanted our main courses straightaway or if we wanted to wait a bit. There is no licence so we took our own drinks, the waiter was happy to open and serve our drinks and there was no corkage. We would happily eat here again. The restaurant is very small so I would advise booking at the weekend.