“Awesome ”

Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: All you cant eat buffet restaurant:Help yourself to Starters, mains, sides, desserts and ice cream for just one price (dependant on your time of exit)Open Mon - Sun from 12 midday to 12 midnight.Able to cater for large parties - booking advisable.Birthdays and celebrations a speciality.Child friendly.Disabled facilities and access statement.
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends for a get together seated promptly on arrival fresh warm poppadoms placed on table and drinks order taken , lots of variety to choose from but the 3 for 10 pound cocktails were a must have my favourite being the purple rain . The food was stunning and the chicken pakora s were to dye for the choice of currys offered were fantastic and the naan breads couldn't have been any better all in all an awesome night and will definitely be returning

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I recently went to Tiffins in a small group (8) to celebrate a birthday, We didn't book but it just so happened Tiffins was quiet so they re-arranged some tables and sat us straight down.
The server was very helpful and obliging making sure he was on hand if we wanted refills of our drinks.
There was a very good range of food to cater for everyones requirements however as it was quiet when we visited I felt the food wasn't piping hot and I even left some food as it wasn't hot enough.
On the hole I think its luck of the draw when you visit a buffet on the one hand you want it quiet so you don't have to cue for food but on the other hand when its busy the food is replaced much faster meaning its hotter.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Been here loads of times food is great staff are friendly and helpful I would recommend to anyone the best thing is the variety it's got something for all tastes and children friendly

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Came here to try out a few Indian dishes. Poppadoms and all the dips to begin with was really nice. The starters and mains felt like the meat was really tough and too chunky. It was ok and the prices was cheap for what you get. but I wouldn't come again

Reviewed April 18, 2017

We visited here back in March on a Sunday evening, we had missed lunch so were hungry and a all you can eat buffet appealed to us. The buffet includes starters, mains and desserts and includes sundries such as naan's, rice, side salad and chips. All the popular curries are there but my favourite was the starters as I love little bits of different food. Each time we went up to the buffet someone would promptly come along with a clean plate.
The non alcoholic cocktails were really good and priced around the same price as a coke it was a nice change and value for money.
The restaurant was packed but there was no need to make a reservation as there was plenty of space.We paid £13.00 something, for our evening meal, its cheaper at lunchtimes and OAP's get a discount.

1  Thank TeresaC568