“great portions”

Add it.
Curry kitchen
Ranked #30 of 89 Restaurants in Cwmbran
Reviewed June 1, 2016

great food fast service and great price and will definitely be using this curry house again its a new favorite

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

This food is the best!!!the curry is amazing and the meat portions are the biggest I've ever had from a takeaway!!very cheap aswell
For 12 pound the amount of food you have is surprising!!!!always willing to mix you're curry up aswell to a variation of meat together and the taste is amazing!!!this Indian doesn't get enough credit I have to say !!service is always very quick
Dont listen to bad reviews. Trust me and try and yiu will be laughing at other other restaurants such as tamarind !!!massive difference in curry kitchen
Best Indian around and they would be blooming in business if they were a sit down restaurant

Reviewed April 29, 2016

Ordered from here countless times. Apart from maybe 2 times, we've always had a good meal from here.

Not expensive, and the portions are really huge. There is always left overs so it's good value for money. Naans aren't greasy and are large, rice is always cooked perfectly, chips are large and seem like home cut/fresh rather than standard frozen chips, bahjees are spicy and again not greasy and the mains we have ordered have always been tasty. Korma and Tandouri are regular orders.

The owner is friendly and recognized my voice even after almost a year of not ordering a curry and remembered my address which was a nice surprise.

Would recommend if you are in this area and fancy a reasonably priced, decent curry.

The owner and drivers have always been friendly

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Lovely food, very friendly staff & we use it weekly. We have never had a bad meal from them, they will even cook off menu & spice it up to your taste!!

Reviewed March 27, 2016

I'm lucky enough to be married to an Indian woman who loves to cook - when she decides she doesn't have time or the inclination but wants real curry we turn to the curry kitchen in croesyceiliog. I'm a local man very pleased that my home town has such an unassuming yet first rate curry house. My wife always has the tandoori mixed grill - more than enough for two and only £9 quid. I choose the keema, the bindi or a biryani. Always great and always good value. The roti is authentic and a perfect accompaniment to dishes with a sauce. We have also used them to supplement dinner parties and events like larger birthday parties. It's takeaway only but they deliver. Never let us down and the staff are friendly and helpful. Having written this I think I'll order one!