“Good Food, Lovely Setting”

Il Brodetto Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Przno
Price range: US$2 - US$22
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

A pasta dinner for two with desert cost 45€ without wine or beer. That is a bit pricey, but the food was good and the sunset setting was outstanding.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

After trying meat restaurant from the same owner (Famelja Kentera), we decdied to try their sea food offer and were trilled too!
Apart from a regular fish offer (fresh, from the sea), we decided to try something little bit more different - sea urchin risotto! Totally unusual, but totally tasty! We tried also selection of see shells - grilled and cooked (locally - "na buzaru") and it was perfect! Fresh, with the taste of the sea, accompanied with homemade bread - mmmm, yummy!
Terrace of the restaurant is next to the sea! Wooden tables and chares and discreet lightning, are giving this terrace a special touch of an ancient fisherman village - we really loved it!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has its perfect atmosphere just beside the sea.The food is excellent and tasty.You can enjoy fresh dishes just taken out of the sea and perfect prepared.Congratulation to the owner☺

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I would't evet give this restaurant 5 stars if i were in Italy or France. But, in Monteneegro it deserves all 5 stars :) they are realy trying to make client happy, preparing only fresh see food and very good pasta. Portions are normal size and prices ok in comparison what u get in other restaurants on the coast for twice much money.
Owner is all the time there, talking to guests and accepting all inputs, working on improvements and learning from people who have qualiti suggestions.
Very nice :)

1  Thank Lidija Z
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I choose this restaurant because of it's outstanding reviews here on TripAdvisor. Unfortunately I was not as impressed as previous visitors. I ordered the seafood plate for 16 euro. The cuttlefish was very good, and the fishfilé as well but the shrimps and the mussels where bland and not seasoned enough. Tasted only salt and a bit of garlic. For desert I had the applepie (4,50 euro) which where quite tasty. But again I have had much better applepie for half that price. And It's not really a pie it's more like pie-crumbles with apple and ice cream, still very tasty though. But I must say, presentation was well executed, very pleasing for the eye. The view is amazing, very romantic setting. Service was good too. Maybe I should have ordered something else, but I didn't know what to order and the waiter didn't really recommend me anything in particular. Reasonable prices. But in the end, for a solotraveller who is more focused on what's on the plate rather then everything around it I give it Average.

1  Thank Sofia F