“A hidden gem ..... but not for long!”
Review of Island Fusion

Island Fusion
Ranked #14 of 227 Restaurants in Antigua
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Fabulous Caribbean (and International) food in a beautiful setting overlooking the yachts in Falmouth Harbour. I'm so pleased Sandra has moved back into English Harbour as she serves great food at a great price with service to match. It's a bit of a hidden gem at the moment but it won't be for long. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Julia L

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

First of all make sure you go through the entrance to the Sailing Academy (on the bend) and go to the small white building behind the one that fronts the road. We couldn't see a sign up but it should be obvious. Clean and well presented tables for at least 10 covers probably more with some outside. Good choice of Salads and Sandra also does Caribbean food. We had two Tropical Salads which were delicious and fairly priced.Convivial and friendly staff and of course Sandra ! Thankfully we have another week based in Falmouth to go again. Don't miss this one it's special (and we've tried plenty!)

1  Thank terrier57
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Sandra’s is a laid back delight. Every dish is beautifully cooked, perfectly seasoned and freshly delicious. A gem in an area where well priced food is hard to find. I’d eat here every day if I could. Great for couples, hungry yacht crews and travellers. Beautifully set in the plant filled National Academy, eat looking over the harbour as the sun sets.

1  Thank ceecee20152015
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I was visiting friends who winter in Antigua and they swear by Sandra’s and now that I’ve experienced Island Fusion I can easily consider Sandra’s to be my new “Go To” place when I’m visiting.
Sandra’s features her very own take on many Island favorites (including the best jerk chicken anywhere) as well as daily specials lovingly prepared to suit most any palette. I ordered a fresh caught mahi mahi special that was out of this world.
I highly recommend Sandra’s!

2  Thank mrbeezbass
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Nothing is better than Sandra's Island Fusion.All the food is made with talent and love. Her Lobster Thermidor is amazing along with everything else!!

1  Thank Jonathan F