Our family of 4 spent a wonderful holiday week at Siboney. Our ideal Caribbean property has always had 10-20 rooms, been on the beach, and had a good restaurant where you don't have to worry about what you wear. Siboney met all of those criteria, and one we did not expect. Although the women that we spoke with when we booked were genuine and responsible, during our stay, their hospitality was even more warm and caring. Not only were they attentive to our touring and dining desires, but when our teenage daughter came down with a fever, they took a personal interest, called their personal doctor on Christmas and checked in with us after our visit. Tony Johnson created a sustainable property decades ago that has only improved with age. Take a stroll down the beach to the new restaurant - Pepperz & Lime as well as Siboney's own Coconut Grove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish