We stayed at Siboney in March 2012, staying 3 nights either side of a sailing holiday in the BVI. I simply cannot fault this hotel. We were with our three and a half year old son, and had a ground floor room, opening straight out onto the beautiful gardens. The rooms are great, and the separate living area and galley kitchen a real bonus. Our son loved the swimming pool and the beach, and keeps asking when we can go back! We ate in the Coconut Grove most days, either for breakfast, lunch or dinner and the food was excellent. The staff at both the hotel and restaurant were really friendly and made us feel very welcome. All in all a very special place and I would have no hesitation in recommending a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and Cancelon so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish