My wife and I spent a wonderful week at Siboney. From the initial warm and genuine welcome from the owner, Tony, to the day we left, the staff were always friendly and helpful. we chose Siboney because we wanted to find somewhere that would take a bit more care over each of their guests. Siboney does just that. In particular, Kahori on reception, is a wealth of information and works very hard to find just the right place for dinner or just the right trip to suit her guests. Yes, the location is great, and we enjoyed relaxing on the quiet beach or breakfast at the Coconut Grove, but Antigua has plenty of beautiful locations. We would definitely go back to Siboney. One of my favourite hotels anywhere in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish