The Inn at English Harbour is undoubtedly one of the best Hotels on Antigua. My wife and I spent five glorious days here following a Caribbean Cruise.
English Harbour is an ideal location, close to Nelsons Dockyard with all the restaurants and super yachts to visit and watch and yet the Inn is in a quiet corner easily accessed by the Hotels own launch.
The hotel has just 28 rooms, we had a Junior Suite which was spacious, clean, cool and nicely furnished. Deluxe suites are available and they also have 4 cosy beach Cabanas by the waters edge.
The food was good but the menu was limited, fine for a few nights but any longer and it would become rather repetitive. One let down was the instant coffee supplied at breakfast, this in an Italian owned hotel!!!! I would suggest bed & breakfast so you could mix the hotel with the other nearby restaurants.
All in all, The Inn is and excellent hotel, great staff, good location and lovely surroundings. I would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a postcard-lovely bay on the island of Antigua, this split-level resort features a hilltop building overlooking English Harbour and the picturesque waters of the Caribbean Sea. The Hotel has its own white sandy beach, with a small but lovely private dock. Clear emerald blue waters are encompassed by the magnificently lush green landscape of the surrounding hills. This semi-enclosure induces a feeling of privacy and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn at English Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At English Harbour Hotel English Harbour
- Hotel At English Harbour
- At English Harbour Hotel
- The Inn At English Harbour Antigua