1,210 results
All reviews afternoon tea evening meal lovely view celtic manor sports bar couldn't do enough from start to finish food was lovely my mum following morning a lovely stay birthday treat sunday lunch wedding reception chicken junior suite steam room
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding Service, delicious meal and brilliant views!
We throughly enjoyed a family meal with yourselves at the blass restaurant for my grandparents wedding anniversary.
Our waitress Laura was very friendly and made our evening very enjoyable!! Thanks for the special dessert

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Gavyn B, General Manager at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a review following your recent visit to Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa to celebrate your Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary.

I was thrilled to read your review and I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful time celebrating with us and I certainly hope your Grandparents had the most pleasant evening. We take a great deal of pride in our customer service so to hear that you found the service outstanding is great to hear and I will pass that onto my team.

I will be sure to pass onto Laura your kind comments about how friendly and helpful she was, she will be so pleased. I am very proud of my staff and often get told they are a credit to the Hotel and I really believe that they are.

You are very welcome for the special dessert, we sent it as a congratulations to you, I hope you enjoyed.

Once again, we thank you for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped over for a night after watching AJ
Room 101 excellent large with very comfortable bed very clean and great views
Only food was breakfast which was OK very small plate not cooked to order for the money should be better
Would return as staff friendly but would need a better breakfast

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a review following your recent stay here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

I was really pleased that your allocated room 101 was to your liking that you found everything comfortable and clean, I will pass that feedback onto the Housekeeping Manager Alison who will be really thrilled.

Apologies that the room service had stopped by the time you had returned from the Boxing. I was rather disappointed to read that you found Breakfast not to be that good. Obviously we do cook to order and we would have happily replaced and restocked your plate if you found it too sparse.

I am pleased however that you found staff to be friendly and helpful, that is lovely to hear as we really do pride ourselves on our customer service.

Once again, we thank you for the feedback and we wish you well.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went for Easter Sunday Lunch and had the traditional roast which was amazing. I had beef , which was tasty and tender and the others in my party had lamb and turkey, which they all said was really nice. A good Variety of vegetables cooked to perfection- the creamy swede was particularly nice- and a massive Yorkshire pudding. All topped with tasty, thick gravy. My only criticism was that there was far too much of everything- three huge roast potatoes and at least one too many slices of beef! I couldn't manage a pudding but the strawberry cheesecake looked delicious. The staff seemed rushed off their feet but were stilll very friendly and attentive.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review following your recent Sunday Lunch here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

Easter Sunday was an incredibly busy day for us but I am so pleased that you had such a lovely experience here with us. I have been having lots of lovely feedback coming in for the quality of food served on that day, that is really lovely to hear and I will make sure that Daffyd and Nigel are aware, they will be thrilled.

We do our very best to ensure the food we serve is to the best quality and very plentiful to cater all needs, I am really glad that you found the vegetables to be excellent.

This is probably one of the very few reviews where your criticism is that you were given too much food. I can understand your comment, however it is a bit of a catch 22 if you’ll pardon the expression as had we given you less, you would probably state that you weren’t given enough.

I am really pleased that my staff were all attentive and friendly, that is certainly how I expect them to be.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Had a brilliant overnight stay with a fab deal that we found on spabreaks.com. Amazing value for money, food was delicious and service was fab. Very friendly helpful staff, nice clean room with good views and a lovely chilled spa, with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna ect, what more could you want!
Only criticisms are that the spa does get very busy in the middle of the day and is not big enough to cater for large numbers of guests, but in the morning and evening it was very peaceful. Also as it is wedding venue it is not quite as relaxing and quite as you would want for a quiet escape and rowdy wedding guest kept us up until midnight, however apart from that everything was lovely!.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

I was really pleased to read your review and I am so happy that you had such a wonderful time here with us. We get lots of comments that our packages offer value for money and I am really glad that you agree with this, finding that you get a lot included for what you are paying.

We take a great deal of pride in our level of customer service and I am most pleased that this was clearly evident with how friendly and helpful my staff were, service is certainly a priority for us and I will make sure I pass on your great comments to the whole team.

We have very up to date facilities, offering the use of a sauna, steam room, hydro pool as well as others enabling our guests to fully relax and rejuvenate.

Apologies however that the spa did get exceptionally busy whilst you were there, being a small resort this can sometimes be the case that the facilities and resort itself get a high volume of people at once, apologies if this impacted on your day in any way.

I am very sorry that you were disturbed by wedding guests in the evening. Obviously we are very much a wedding venue and hold lots of weddings here, although we have recently installed a Marquee at the resort and within a short time all of our weddings will take place away from the main part of the Hotel.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and I am pleased that the negative aspects of your stay will not deter you from staying again in the future.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Myself and my Mother were given spa packages as a present. Upon arrival the staff were very friendly. We had a back massage and a facial, both therapists were lovely girls, very chatty and friendly. The experience was amazing, very calming. We then had afternoon tea which was one of the best I have had anywhere. We asked for plain sandwiches when we booked over 3 months ago and they remembered, lovely fresh bread, thick ham and chicken. A selection of cakes to die for . The restaurant staff were again really helpful and friendly, we couldn’t have wished for more. We will return again. Well done Bryn Meadows, your staff are a credit to you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Welshgirl63

Thank you very much for having taken the time to leave a review following your recent Spa Day here at Bryn Meadows Golf, Hotel & Spa.

I was thrilled to read your review and I am ever so happy that you and your Mother had such a fantastic time here with us. First impressions count for a lot, so to hear that my team were welcoming and friendly is lovely and I will make sure my team read your review, they will be really pleased.

We gets lots of feedback about the quality of the massages that we offer in our Fusion Spa and I am most pleased that you agree. I will inform the therapists that you found them to be lovely and chatty with your facials to be of excellent quality, they will be really pleased to hear that.

We do offer a very plentiful Afternoon Tea, with lots of variety and I am so thrilled to read that its one of the best you’ve ever had, that is such a compliment and I will inform Leighton the Head Chef who will be so pleased. Whenever there is a particular instruction, such as no butter in the sandwiches, we will always make sure requests are met, as that is such an important part of getting the service right.

Thank you for stating that you will be returning to us, your continued loyalty is very much appreciated.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.