“Kids Love IT!!!!”

Bushiri Karting Speedway
Ranked #47 of 82 things to do in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Tuesday-Saturday 3pm-10pm & Sunday 1pm-9pm (Closed Monday). Experience the thrill of outdoor kart racing in Aruba! We are the only outdoor karting track in Aruba where you can experience extremely fast kart racing with high speed passing zones and hairpin turns in 9hp 45mph karts. Arrive and Drive sessions are 10 minutes each race and may include as many as 12 drivers. We can cater to special events--birthday parties, or corporate events, you name it, just call to reserve. Racing helmets, head socks, and instruction for first time racers is provided, and our staff oversees every race to ensure individuals are driving safely and obeying the rules.For drivers attending a junior (8 to 15 years of age) session, a parent or legal guardian must attend. To act as a drivers guardian you must be over 18 years of age.REMEMBER: MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES! FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE KARTS BAREFOOT OR IN SLIPPERS!BUSHIRI KARTING SPEEDWAY Fast action for everyone!
Reviewed May 30, 2016

By far exciting and a must to do while in Aruba. My kids cannot get enough of it. Behind supermarket district , take dirt road at end of Ling & Sons .

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"aruba"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

I took my 9 and 14 year old boys to the go kart track and had a great time. A bit sketchy upon arrival, but a very pleasant surprise in terms of the go- karting. Fast well maintained and track layout was fun. I would have felt better if the seats had seat belts but the deep bucket seats held you in pretty good. We bought 2 x10 minute runs and they let us run for the full 20 minutes without stopping which gave you time to get to know the car and track. I would recommend, but make sure you have a couple people to race.

5 min taxi ride from the high rise hotels and got a taxi back from the Ling and Sons parking lot (opposite corner)after.

2  Thank cooper c
Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Was a nice diversion from the beach for the afternoon. The go karts run well, and wasn't too crowded. The only downside was that no passing is allowed. Overall; was a fun experience for the boys and I.

2  Thank hand16
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

My adult daughter and I found this local cart center through trip advisor. The business has been there for 4 years and it looked like fun from the outside . When we went to pay I assume the man I talked to was the owner who was very friendly and he gave me the history of the place. We went to the drivers waiting area and were greeted by two guys who were great. They went over the rules in Spanish and English, gave us our head sock????, And helmet and off to our cars.
The cars 115 cc carts with plenty of speed. Faster than any I have driven in the US. We paid for 2 ten minute sessions that were just enough( Arms get real tired). Don't know how fast we were going in the straightaways but my eyes were tearing.
This is a fun thing to do in Aruba for the kid in all of us.

1  Thank Tgus14