“Aruba Sinatra dinner show”

Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show
and up
Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience beautiful composed, orchestrated and arranged music with wonderful romantic lyrics sung by Fred de Jong. Order local food and delicious drinks while watching our Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show at The Old Cunucu House Restaurant or ask for Dinner Special Menu. The show takes place every Thursday from 7:30 till 9:30 pm and the Show Ticket is only $15.00 per person (food and drinks not included). For children up to and including 11 years old the Show Ticket is only $7.50 (food and drinks not included). Enjoy an enchanting Sinatra Show featuring Fred de Jong with songs such as "Fly Me To The Moon", "I've Got The World On A String", "I've Got You Under My Skin", "My Way", "New York - New York", "The Way You Look Tonight" and many more… What is an Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show experience like? The show is set at a traditional Aruba restaurant in a separate area with capacity for 40 people divided over about 15 tables. The food is native Aruba cuisine which has been influenced by colonial Spanish, French, and Dutch cuisine and is served in a 150 year old refurbished farm house. The dress is casual evening attire. The restaurants is old style where orders are taken on paper not computers. My goal is to provide our guest with an intimate setting where our guest can relax and interact with me instead of a large impersonal Las Vegas style show room. I have selected beautiful and romantic arrangements that are pre-recorded. This gives the feel of a big band / an orchestra but allows me to offer the show at a much lower cost. I do not try to mimic the commercial recordings of Sinatra but instead offer my interpretation of Franks relaxed and informal live style. The show is about 2 hours which gives you time to order and enjoy your food and drinks during the show without arriving early. The food is coursed over the evening as is typical in European restaurants where dining is an experience not just a meal. I think the music of the great American Songbook is special and worth preserving. Come let me share it with you in a special evening off the strip.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We went to dinner show it was very nice experience very nicely done. Fred DeJong is very personable and food was excellent. Would go again

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We had a fabulous time listening to "old blue eyes" at the old house in Aruba recently! The show was really fun and there is space for dancing between courses which Fred loves to see people do! If you come to Aruba, you owe it to yourselves and the people on the island not to go to all of the chain restaurants or big hotels, but to see some of the history and interact with the delightful local population. This show is a great example of the talent on the island and the warmth and creativity of the Aruban people and it is also a fun and romantic night out! For anyone looking for a rehearsal dinner entertainment or wedding singer, you should consider Aruba Sinatra!

FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a delight to read your review. Thank you for being a great press agent here on Tripadvisor.

I am looking forward to welcome you back into the show anytime soon.

Musical regards,
Fred de Jong

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We had the pleasure of enjoying Aruba's own "Frank" last week at the Old Cunucu House. It was an intimate and personal experience with Fred taking the time to ask what our favorites were and encouraging requests. The food was great, the venue interesting and Fred's entertaining show made it one of the highlights of our vacation.

Dear Valued Guests,

I am very happy to read your review and it sure was a great evening. The group/audience, big or small, always has a great deal of influence on the experience you will have. I am very thankful that most shows in the last five years are a success thanks to the people that attend the show.

I hope to see you back next time you visit Aruba.

Thankful regards,
Fred de Jong

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to hear the Sinatra dinner show at Cunucu old house. We loved it and the singer is so friendly and can't do enough to make it a memorable evening. There were only 2 other tables there which surprised me. The food was excellent and I loved all the great Frank Sinatra songs. He has a great voice!! I was there with my husband. I feel this is an adult show. I do not think my teen age kids would of liked it at all just because they would not of known the songs. If you are in Aruba on a Thursday evening do not miss it. Something fun and different and definitely worth $15 a person plus dinner.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Aruba's best kept secret "The Frank Sinatra Show" at the Old Cunucu House.
Enjoyable show, great music and good Arubian food!! Fred de Jong is a MUST SEE!!

CC