Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$50.00
from US$15.00
from US$90.00
More Info
All reviews took pictures highlight of our trip palm beach jong performance fred canucu aruba
Reviewed March 6, 2017

We had a fabulous time listening to "old blue eyes" at the old house in Aruba recently! The show was really fun and there is space for dancing between courses which Fred loves to see people do! If you come to Aruba, you owe it to yourselves and the people on the island not to go to all of the chain restaurants or big hotels, but to see some of the history and interact with the delightful local population. This show is a great example of the talent on the island and the warmth and creativity of the Aruban people and it is also a fun and romantic night out! For anyone looking for a rehearsal dinner entertainment or wedding singer, you should consider Aruba Sinatra!

FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a delight to read your review. Thank you for being a great press agent here on Tripadvisor.

I am looking forward to welcome you back into the show anytime soon.

Musical regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2017

We had the pleasure of enjoying Aruba's own "Frank" last week at the Old Cunucu House. It was an intimate and personal experience with Fred taking the time to ask what our favorites were and encouraging requests. The food was great, the venue interesting and Fred's entertaining show made it one of the highlights of our vacation.

Dear Valued Guests,

I am very happy to read your review and it sure was a great evening. The group/audience, big or small, always has a great deal of influence on the experience you will have. I am very thankful that most shows in the last five years are a success thanks to the people that attend the show.

I hope to see you back next time you visit Aruba.

Thankful regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to hear the Sinatra dinner show at Cunucu old house. We loved it and the singer is so friendly and can't do enough to make it a memorable evening. There were only 2 other tables there which surprised me. The food was excellent and I loved all the great Frank Sinatra songs. He has a great voice!! I was there with my husband. I feel this is an adult show. I do not think my teen age kids would of liked it at all just because they would not of known the songs. If you are in Aruba on a Thursday evening do not miss it. Something fun and different and definitely worth $15 a person plus dinner.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

Aruba's best kept secret "The Frank Sinatra Show" at the Old Cunucu House.
Enjoyable show, great music and good Arubian food!! Fred de Jong is a MUST SEE!!

CC
STATEN ISLAND

Reviewed November 23, 2016

We had a great time. Fred, aka "Frank", was very warm and made us all feel comfortable. Fred gave some context to each song to help appreciate a style of music I can't say I typically listen too. We found the Old Cunucu House by accident. Enjoyed the Aruban cuisine and the show. Highly recommend you go on Thursday to catch Fred.

FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your warm review.

We are very happy you had a great time and felt comfortable. Many people appreciate it to know a little more about the background of the songs, so I try do that without being too extensive. We are happy you found us by accident and enjoyed the food, drinks and the show.

Thank you so much for highly recommending us.

Warm regards,