“Wonderful Sinatra dinner show!”

Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show
Book In Advance
More Info
US$15.00*
and up
Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience beautiful composed, orchestrated and arranged music with wonderful romantic lyrics sung by Fred de Jong. Order local food and delicious drinks while watching our Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show at The Old Cunucu House Restaurant or ask for Dinner Special Menu. The show takes place every Thursday from 7:30 till 9:30 pm and the Show Ticket is only $15.00 per person (food and drinks not included). For children up to and including 11 years old the Show Ticket is only $7.50 (food and drinks not included). Enjoy an enchanting Sinatra Show featuring Fred de Jong with songs such as "Fly Me To The Moon", "I've Got The World On A String", "I've Got You Under My Skin", "My Way", "New York - New York", "The Way You Look Tonight" and many more… What is an Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show experience like? The show is set at a traditional Aruba restaurant in a separate area with capacity for 40 people divided over about 15 tables. The food is native Aruba cuisine which has been influenced by colonial Spanish, French, and Dutch cuisine and is served in a 150 year old refurbished farm house. The dress is casual evening attire. The restaurants is old style where orders are taken on paper not computers. My goal is to provide our guest with an intimate setting where our guest can relax and interact with me instead of a large impersonal Las Vegas style show room. I have selected beautiful and romantic arrangements that are pre-recorded. This gives the feel of a big band / an orchestra but allows me to offer the show at a much lower cost. I do not try to mimic the commercial recordings of Sinatra but instead offer my interpretation of Franks relaxed and informal live style. The show is about 2 hours which gives you time to order and enjoy your food and drinks during the show without arriving early. The food is coursed over the evening as is typical in European restaurants where dining is an experience not just a meal. I think the music of the great American Songbook is special and worth preserving. Come let me share it with you in a special evening off the strip.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 4, 2017

My husband and I went to the Frank Sinatra dinner show during our honeymoon last week and this was our most enjoyable night on the island of Aruba! Not only was Fred very pleasant and welcoming before the show, but he also performed our special requests at the beginning of the show. We loved his interpretation of Sinatra's music and how he performed every song with such passion and love. He even performed one of our favorite songs twice and we got up and danced!! Lastly, he took pictures with us and sent them to our email and gave us a brochure for us to cherish! We would highly recommend seeing the show whenever you visit Aruba! It was the highlight of our trip, and we truly enjoyed it!

FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for your great review about our Show during your honeymoon.

I am very happy to read that this was your most enjoyable night on the island of Aruba!

It is always a pleasure to welcome my guests and to perform their special requests and most of the time is is at the beginning of the show, because afterwards I put the playlist on shuffle, so every show is unique.

I am also very happy to read that you loved my interpretation of Sinatra's music and how I performed every song with such passion and love.

It was a great pleasure to see you dance and have fun.

As an extra service and souvenir I take photos from the guests together with me and sent them along with a brochure and a "thank you" to their email free of charge.

Thank you very much for your high recommendation.

Thankful regards,

"canucu"
"aruba"
in 89 reviews

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised on how entertaining this one man show was. It may be hard to find playing on the island but is worth the hunt. Dinner shows at the Old Canucu house or casino downtown worth the trip

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

We went to dinner show it was very nice experience very nicely done. Fred DeJong is very personable and food was excellent. Would go again

Reviewed March 6, 2017

We had a fabulous time listening to "old blue eyes" at the old house in Aruba recently! The show was really fun and there is space for dancing between courses which Fred loves to see people do! If you come to Aruba, you owe it to yourselves and the people on the island not to go to all of the chain restaurants or big hotels, but to see some of the history and interact with the delightful local population. This show is a great example of the talent on the island and the warmth and creativity of the Aruban people and it is also a fun and romantic night out! For anyone looking for a rehearsal dinner entertainment or wedding singer, you should consider Aruba Sinatra!

FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a delight to read your review. Thank you for being a great press agent here on Tripadvisor.

I am looking forward to welcome you back into the show anytime soon.

Musical regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed March 6, 2017

We had the pleasure of enjoying Aruba's own "Frank" last week at the Old Cunucu House. It was an intimate and personal experience with Fred taking the time to ask what our favorites were and encouraging requests. The food was great, the venue interesting and Fred's entertaining show made it one of the highlights of our vacation.

Dear Valued Guests,

I am very happy to read your review and it sure was a great evening. The group/audience, big or small, always has a great deal of influence on the experience you will have. I am very thankful that most shows in the last five years are a success thanks to the people that attend the show.

I hope to see you back next time you visit Aruba.

Thankful regards,