Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$41.00
from US$45.00
from US$97.99
More Info
All reviews one man show took pictures highlight of our trip palm beach jong performance fred canucu aruba
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Every time we go to Aruba we go to Aruba we have dinner at this restaurant but we never realized that there were any shows. We were very surprised at the quality of the performance and the showmanship that Fred exhibited. He has an excellent voice and was so friendly. He made a point to speak to each of his guests. At the end of the show he took pictures for everyone and he emailed them to us at no charge as a souvenir. We will definitely see his show again next time we are in Aruba. It was a wonderful and entertaining experience.

1  Thank Kathy P
FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very happy you finally came to our show. It's great to read what you have to say about my performance, showmanship, voice and friendliness. I am looking forward to see you back next time.

Thankful regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2017

My husband and I went to the Frank Sinatra dinner show during our honeymoon last week and this was our most enjoyable night on the island of Aruba! Not only was Fred very pleasant and welcoming before the show, but he also performed our special requests at the beginning of the show. We loved his interpretation of Sinatra's music and how he performed every song with such passion and love. He even performed one of our favorite songs twice and we got up and danced!! Lastly, he took pictures with us and sent them to our email and gave us a brochure for us to cherish! We would highly recommend seeing the show whenever you visit Aruba! It was the highlight of our trip, and we truly enjoyed it!

FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for your great review about our Show during your honeymoon.

I am very happy to read that this was your most enjoyable night on the island of Aruba!

It is always a pleasure to welcome my guests and to perform their special requests and most of the time is is at the beginning of the show, because afterwards I put the playlist on shuffle, so every show is unique.

I am also very happy to read that you loved my interpretation of Sinatra's music and how I performed every song with such passion and love.

It was a great pleasure to see you dance and have fun.

As an extra service and souvenir I take photos from the guests together with me and sent them along with a brochure and a "thank you" to their email free of charge.

Thank you very much for your high recommendation.

Thankful regards,

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised on how entertaining this one man show was. It may be hard to find playing on the island but is worth the hunt. Dinner shows at the Old Canucu house or casino downtown worth the trip

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

We went to dinner show it was very nice experience very nicely done. Fred DeJong is very personable and food was excellent. Would go again

Reviewed March 6, 2017

We had a fabulous time listening to "old blue eyes" at the old house in Aruba recently! The show was really fun and there is space for dancing between courses which Fred loves to see people do! If you come to Aruba, you owe it to yourselves and the people on the island not to go to all of the chain restaurants or big hotels, but to see some of the history and interact with the delightful local population. This show is a great example of the talent on the island and the warmth and creativity of the Aruban people and it is also a fun and romantic night out! For anyone looking for a rehearsal dinner entertainment or wedding singer, you should consider Aruba Sinatra!

FreddeJong, Owner at Aruba Sinatra Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a delight to read your review. Thank you for being a great press agent here on Tripadvisor.

I am looking forward to welcome you back into the show anytime soon.

Musical regards,