My wife and I just got back from this property and highly recommend it. The grounds and entire facility were in excellent condition and the food was very good. We really enjoyed the white sand beach and spent quite a bit of time sitting on the pier watching the sunset go down in the evenings.
The service was excellent, and the people who work there seemed to enjoy what they were doing. They constantly had a smile on their face and were very engaging in conversation.
I played golf at Tierra del Sol and it's a nice course. The wind blows constantly and it's very difficult just to hit the fairway in the constant gusts. We enjoyed it though. Try riding horses at the Ponderosa if you are looking for things to do. They did a great job and you get to ride the horses, not just follow the leader on a trail. The Sunday brunch is amazing at the hotel, try it if you are willing to pay $40 per person.
This place is not cheap, and if I had anything to complain about it would be the high prices for everything. However, we loved it and would definitely go back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba