The Hyatt is such a beautiful hotel. Throughout the property there are waterfalls, talking parrots (one is more talkative than the others), swans, iguanas, various colored fish and a pure ambiance of paradise. On the first morning we did get up at 6:30 a.m to reserve a palapa on the beach, that you had to return to by 11:00 a.m or they would allow someone else to use the location. On the remaining days; we got up later and were still able to get a great location on the beach under a palapa. I am sure this was due to the amount of people staying at the property. Everyday we were able to get floats (complimentary from the hotel) and enjoy the ocean. Every night we went down to the beach and watch the sunset before heading out to dinner. The hotel has torches that are lit along the walkway at night, that set the mood for the evening. One morning we had Palms Restaurant buffet $24 pp and the food was great. We were able to reduce beverage cost by purchasing alcohol from a mini mart down the street across from the Holiday Inn. We spent 6 nights here and didn't want to leave. This hotel has it all; Starbucks, restaurants, casino and shops. There are plenty of dining options in walking distance and we tried a different place every meal. The internet is $10 for 24 hours and $35 for the week. The concierge was very nice in providing recommendations, booking restaurant reservations and providing us small maps to get us to the other locations we wanted to visit. In front of the concierge there is a self service kiosk that will allow you to select the type of food you, a full menu and dress code. This was very beneficial considering we didn't want to dress up some evenings.
We were able to book watersport activities right there on the beach. These businesses accept credit cards, but charge an extra fee; so we decided to use cash for activities.
The hotel staff from the front desk agent to those working on the beach were all very nice and made our entire stay very pleasant. We met some of the most friendly people and made new friends with the hotel staff.
Our hotel room was very spacious and clean. We had a 3rd floor pool/slight ocean view and the view was amazing. The only thing that could be improved is the balcony. It would have been nice to sit on the balcony; however you can only step out and the space is very small.
Overall we enjoyed every moment in Aruba and will definitely stay at the Hyatt again. We would like to also commend Xiomara and Diet for going the extra mile to make our experience extra special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba