The accomdations were very nice in our two bedroom suite. We booked a one bedroom but were upgraded at no cost when we arrived. We also requested early check-in because we arrived at noon and they were able to accomodate that. The beach accross the street is very easy to walk to, its almost like you are staying right on the beach. We were a little annoyed by all the people who go over to the beach in the morning to save chairs but we still found that there were spots available. The pool area is very nice as well. We ate a passions, which was great for dinner and lunch. Mango's breakfast is a bit pricey but otherwise very nice. Mango's dinner menu is nice and the food is excellent. If I book another trip to Aruba, I will stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba