2,178 results
All reviews pure ocean new tower swim up bar washer dryer combo older tower full bathrooms one bedroom suite time share other hotels jacuzzi tub butterfly farm timeshare owners musty smell high rise hotels grocery store happy hour super foods
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Had 10 days of absolute heaven with the best people ever! Yvonne and Alberto and so many others made our stay incredible. They made the place fantastic! A must for all if you’ve never stayed there.

Thank you 1000 times over!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Divi2017, Guest Relations Manager at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you for your kind review, Laurie,​ we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We will be sure to recognize both these employees. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Aruba.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

My husband & I along with our two daughters and their boyfriends just got back from this resort! IT WAS AWESOME!! We had a one bedroom in the tower and a 2 bedroom beach front. Both were very clean and comfortable. The beach was beautiful and we enjoyed the pools and all the employees couldn't have been nicer. We are planning to return next Spring!!! The restaurant food was delish and had plenty of choices....drinks were great too! This resort was at the beginning of the high-rise area but felt like we were away from the hussle and bussel. Just perfect!! See you next year!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank dzneluvr2018

Thank you for your kind review, we are so pleased​ you and your family enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting your stay next year.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I (both in 60’s) had a great week. It’s located on the south end of palm beach and about a 1/2 hour walk to north palm beach (Noord) where all the action happens.
We ate at the pureocean restaurant on the beach. It was great with a sunset view.

I would pass on the pure beach restruant. Just stick with drinks here.

The rooms are spacious but a little lived in. Staff is beyond friendly.

I would not hesitate to bring children here. Great pools and ocean access. One lady had 4 children under the age of 8. Bless her...

We also loved that no one bugs you on beach to buy jewelry, timeshares or braid your hair!!

1  Thank Chris K

Thank you, Chris, for your review, we are so pleased you and your wife enjoyed your stay. Our rooms are currently being renovated and should be completed by the end of the summer. We hope you will come and visit with us on your next trip to Aruba.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

My husband and I just spent a fantastic week at the Divi Aruba Phoenix. This was our first time to Aruba, although we have been to many other islands. We enjoyed a first floor King suite (room 913) which had a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, patio and 2 bathrooms (which was lovely for "his and hers") one with a jacuzzi tub as well as the nice shower. There are several areas which stretch out along the beautiful white sand of Palm beach- LOADS of places to call your own whether you are an "on the beach" person or a "beside the pool" person. There were many times when my husband and I were the ONLY 2 people in a pool, although the desk told us they were booked to capacity!! At night the pools are illuminated with deep blue, then green, then turquoise lighting, and there are healthy huge palm trees everywhere, swaying in the constant breeze.....just heaven!! One of the BIG plusses is that the beach was literally steps outside our patio- not across the busy street, like they are in the Eagle Beach area. There is a walkway that you can take behind the hotel which stretches North all the way to the end of the hotel chain, and we walked that several times, checking the other hotels out and were THRILLED with our choice in comparison. There is a souvenir/sundries shop in the lobby where we were happy to find such necessities as fine quality chocolate bars, single sticks of butter (for cooking in the room) and a wide variety of sunblock (DON"T forget the tops of your feet- I did...). Although it is a resort that has time share opportunities, we opted not to listen to the talk and get the free meal and other bonuses...mainly because of BAD experiences elsewhere (Marriott, Hilton). If you DO sign up for the talk, all I can say is that we saw couples having a lovely meal and a low pressure discussion right next to where we had lunch. Hmmm Maybe we should have! We rented a car from Thrifty at the airport for approx. $200/week and were happy to have it to tour the island on our own- the lighthouse, the caves, animal park, supermarket, since another couple rented a Jeep for $200/DAY. We had an economy car and therefore had to drive carefully over the many speed bumps in the Arikok national Park, but it was no big deal. The food was wonderful at their fancy dining area (Pure Ocean)- filet mignon, lobster bisque, & scallops were pricey, but the ambiance of being right on the beach with your toes in the sand and the sun setting....well worth it. We never went "outside" the resort to eat- we were happy with lunch there, too! Great fish tacos. Oh, and 2 for 1 happy hour every day made my pina coladas only $4 each! Can't beat that! There was opportunity to chat and meet people not only at the pool but they had different kinds of live music, karaoke night and other things like Bingo that we didn't do. It seemed quiet at night and the beds were extremely comfortable. I have to mention that my husband and I aren't in our 20s, and we aren't super partiers, so if you want a crazy wild, noisy, drinking crowd you should go down the beach and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: It depends what you like but we liked the convenience of the first floor!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Imluci
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Relaxing and beautiful. Washer and dryer not the greatest. Next time planning to stay longer. We did not want to leave. Would be nice if breakfast was included and a few complementary drinks for the adults

1  Thank prenatt123