Reviewing this hotel is somewhat perspective based depending upon ones expectations. If you expect to have lots of ammenities and an immaculate room as shown in the professionally done photos you may be disappointed. If you are open minded and expect to spend little time in your room or on the property then this is the hotel for you.
Upon arrival we were ushered into an older room that had not as of yet been renovated nor was it well cleaned. I complained about the room and management attended the room with me and agreed that it had not been properly cleaned. The room was immediately cleaned and the following morning we were ushered into a different room that had recently been renovated and was wonderful. It was cleaned daily and the towels were changed very regularely but a few times we were missing a towel or two as we were three in the room but this was a very minor issue. The beds and bedding were very clean and comfortable as well.
The hotel is located right in the middle of the high rise hotel area and there are numerous restaurants, clubs and ample shopping within a minutes walk. The hotel is not situated on the beach but it is a walk of less than five minutes to get there. The hotel provides / made arrangements for both beach towels as well as beach chairs but if you wish to sit in a shaded area of the beach (hut,tent ect) you will need to pay extra.
The daily continental breakfast that is included with your stay at the hotel was very simple and included excellent fresh squeezed orange juice, coffee or tea as well as some toast, a muffin and a croisant was well as a couple of slices of fruit some cheese slices and a pieces of grilled ham. Unfortunately, each day was an adventure as there was little consistency as to what each person received at breakfast. Often one or two of the aformentioned items was missing (no muffin one day no croissant the next). However, if you wished you could order from the menu (and pay) for a more North American breakfast (bacon, eggs, pancakes) there or walk in any direction and get breakfast (reasonable price) at a number of nearby restaurants.
The hotel staff was generally very accomodating and helpful. I spoke with Juan Koyter, the hotel manager, as well as several of his staff including Giovanni (nmaintenance), Jo Ann Cremony (front desk) and Helen (spa manager) during my stay. All of them were very helpful and pleasant and easy to speak with. I had one issue where I wanted to make a reservation on the Jolly Pirate ship and was told by one of the front desk girls that it was not running as it was Carnaval weekend. I discovered the following day that it was running and had a fun time on it. I was a little disappointed with her not checking for me but as it was Carnaval I believe that it was an understandable mistake.
All in all the hotel suited the needs of me and my family as we did not expect five star high end accomodations and ammenities. It is a cute and comfortable hotel that appears to be moving forward with renovations and upgrades. I enjoyed my stay and would recomend it as a hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa offers a true boutique experience with FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet in all room, FREE calling to the USA & Canada, complimentary Continental breakfast daily, turn-down service, and free business center, bell service at no extra charge. The hotel is located on the prestigious strip of Palm Beach, surrounded by over 35 top rated restaurant and world class casinos and all within 3 minute walking distance. Enjoy snow white sandy beaches across the road with beach service, and free beach lounge chairs. Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa boutique offer added value rates with all the extra amenities you will come to expect from such a unique hotel.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brickell Bay Beach Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Brickell Bay Beach Club And Spa
- Brickell Bay Beach Hotel Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Palm Eagle
- Brickell Bay Aruba
- Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa Aruba