Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa
US$349
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$287
US$160
Hotels.com
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$369
US$260
US$249
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$209
HolidayInn.com
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$679
US$509
US$289
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$632
US$569
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$110
US$363
US$350
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfrozen grapespool bartenderboutique hotelsand barpool areafresh towelssalt and pepperper daynight liferenovated roomnice poolrental carlounge chairshigh rise hotelsarubabeachisland
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We read all the reviews before taking a chance on the Brickell Bay. when we arrived,just as the reviews mentioned it was a little slow on check in. After getting our room 303 we were pleasantly surprised, very clean and adequate. The breakfast was nice to start the day and as far as location with not being directly on the beach was great, just a 5 min. walk to the lounge chairs that were available for hotel guests. Restaurants were all within a 2 min walk as well, with quite a variety and prices not to crazy. We would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for decent value.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BELLSSarnia
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Brickell Bay Resort I feel lucky to have found this hotel. The staff is always helpful . The rooms arevery comfortable. The pool has just been has been updated .
Children are very comfortable because of the hotels size.
Bonnie

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Herkimer011
brickellbayaruba, General Manager at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2012

Dear Bonnie

I want to thank you for your review and taking the time to comment on your hotel, we always welcome guest feedback and thank you for your support in choosing Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa on your visit to Aruba.

Feel free to contact our reservations office to assist you with reservations and on island activities on your next visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at the Brickell Bay! The staff was incredibly attentive and friendly, they really went above and beyond to make sure I was having a great stay. They made great recommendations as to what I should go see on the island and made the arrangements as well! As for my room, it was recently renovated and was just perfect for a reasonable price! Also, this Beach Club is located near all the high rise hotels close to the beautiful beaches and within walking distance of many restaurants and clubs! I will definitely be coming back and staying here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank alyshavirzi

The management and staff want to thank you for your review and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back at our hotel. We have recently fitted all our rooms with bathrobes and slippers and I do would like to have your comments as per the new robes and slippers.

We are adding to our hotel a full beach bar that will be located directly behind our tropical pool and we can not wait to welcome you back the next time see all the additional upgrades to the hotel planned for this year.

Thank you for choosing Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, feel free to contact our friendly reservation department on the return visit. As a hotel we believe in loyalty and always provide you with only the best rates.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

This place is horrible! Do not believe their photographs and advertising. These photos are total lies! They have only a few renovated rooms, which you have to request. The rest are dingy, dirty and smelly. The rest of the hotel is gross. Take your money elsewhere or BEWARE!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Susan H
brickellbayaruba, General Manager at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Dear Susan

I was shocked to read your comment as I stand my hotel and we have invested of $1M in our renovation and is continuously upgrading our facilities, services, rooms and general areas. I would have liked to meet with you in person during your visit to discuss any other issue or feedback that you might have had as my office is always pen to all our guest and I always welcome guest comments as to how we can serve you as a valued guest better.

Our hotel host two room categories that include Superior and Deluxe rooms, with the difference being that Superior rooms have a bath/shower and the Deluxe rooms have a glass shower, our rooms in the hotel has been remodeled with flat screen Tv's, Ipod docks, 300 count linen with brand new mattresses, white tiled floors. Our hotel take pride in providing guest with only the best amenities as well as bathrobes and slippers in all rooms for guest to use at no charge.

Our housekeeping provide twice daily housekeeping service and each room is personally inspected by our housekeeping manage and a daily report is provided to my office as per maintenance issues, and I personally follow up on all maintenance within all rooms due to the size of our hotel.

I have gotten many comments from our valued guest of improvement that we may consider. Our management dedicated to ensure that each guest is provided with only the highest standard of service and a comfortable room during their stay at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa.

Please feel free to contact my office direct as TripAdvisor do not publish personal information and I truly would like to hear all about your experience at our hotel. I always welcome guest comments and I sincerely want to apologize if you may feel that our hotel did not provide you with the service as expected.

I want to ensure the guest of Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, service, amenities and hotel rooms are of the highest quality and welcome all guest to experience our hotel first hand.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Our stay started out a little shaky when my husband and his dive buddy couldn't get in touch with a company because of a busy desk but after talking to Juan, the manager, everything was great in that regards. He also set us up with a jeep excursion ( jeep broke down and he had to send help and eventually a replacement ) The people in the restaurant were great . They are a bit understaffed as our rooms were not cleaned till late afternoon two days in a row. The best thing about this hotel was the manager, Juan. He did everything he could to make us happy once he was aware of the problem .

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest

I want to thank you for your comments; it was truly a pleasure meeting with you during your stay at our hotel. Our hotel front desk is always assisting the guest with tours, check-in's and other request that guest may have, and I was glad to have been of assistance. We are currently looking at ways how we can service guest faster as Front desk by adding an extra host desk in the hotel lobby that will be available to assist guests with island tours, restaurant reservations and any other on-island excursions.

It will be my pleasure to welcome you back next year at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa. Feel free to contact us friendly reservations department in advance for an express check-in as we have your details on file.