We stayed at Bucuti from 3/27/12 to 4/2/12 in the Tara Beach suites for our honeymoon.
Checkin: Easy. We arrived, they had our reservation paperwork in hand. We drank welcome champagne, they explained the hotel, policies, food, etc. We were guided to our room and they showed us all the features.
Room: Awesome. The room has all the features you can ask for in a hotel. The rooms open up to the balcony to which looks over the beach and beautiful blue ocean water. It includes king size bed - comfortable, 2 newer tv's - hardly used.. hey we are in Aruba, small refrigirator, safe, plenty of space, lots of buttons to push for lights/fans etc to allow for your comfort. They gave us some champagne, cheese, and some champagne glasses. Also included were nice metal water bottles to use. Some people mentioned the dehumidifier was loud...We did not even notice it.
Service: Outstanding! Everyone was very nice. Always greeted by everyone from the towel person, janitors, security guy, to hotel staff. The concierge was very helpful in making reservations for all places we wanted to go. We asked for more bath towels and within 10 minutes we had more. We asked to have our room cleaned after we left in the morning (around 11am) and it was not an issue.
Breakfast: We enjoyed the breakfast food. It saved us a lot of time not having to go out for breakfast in the morning. A great way to start the day! Breakfast on the beach. The omelets were fresh, pancakes were good, six different types of toast, and overall a good variety of food. I am not sure what people were expecting, however my wife and I thought it was good. Try the bananas. They are much much much better then the bananas we get in the US.
Beach: Awesome. Quite, never had a problem getting a Tiki hut thing on the beach (cant remember the name of it), there were no kids at all. It was an adult beach and you can sit back and relax to enjoy the ocean sounds. Read a book, have a drink, take in some sun.
Note: We went down to the high rise district and it was packed with people.. literally packed... and had tons of kids. In the high rise district we were solicited by no less then 5 people trying to sell something. Blah. No fun.
The only negative: We did not stay longer.
Overall: Great resort, Great service, highly recommended. They make you feel like you are royalty. We will stay at Bucuti when we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the World, #1 Hotel in Caribbean 2016, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily. No all-inclusive packages available, because the resort encourages guests to explore the island and its many great restaurants. Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba