“Around Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Floor plan, both levels
second bedroom
downstairs bedroom 1
downstairs bedroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

HAP-TRAVE...
Toronto, Canada
“Around Excellent”
Reviewed January 11, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This property is located at Eagle Beach. Simply walk out the gate, cross the street and you are on the beach area. The beach is wide with pure white sand and is not in the busy area.

The unit also has a hot tube and its own small pool, both were used daily and cleaned regularly by staff. We were at the unit for 10 days and had it cleaned half way through the visits.

The complex is clean, well-run, and secure. Staff pleasant and helpful. Two gyms on site.

The unit is large and bright. Two rooms are together and separated by a door from the main unit and would be perfect for a small family. Kitchen had everything necessary for a week of light meals. Dishwasher, washer and dryer in the unit as well as sound systems and multiple flat screen TVs. Unit cooled quickly with simple NEST unit. Water pressure was strong and unlimited hot water. Safe in master with key.

Getting around Aruba was easy. Walking distance to 5-6 restaurants, 2 smaller casinos and a large grocery store (we would taxi home from the grocery store).

Only negatives, and these were relatively minor:

Need a key to lock the main door from the inside. This is unusual and a simple deadbolt would work better.

Locals like to party on Eagle beach! Of course it was over new years, so expect a bit of noise late into the night.

No major concerns with this lovely unit. I would rent it again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
manueln47...
Mountain View, California
“Outstanding Family Holidays Experience Set by the Finest People in the Greatest Place”
Reviewed January 27, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I was hesitant to spend New Year’s Eve in Aruba since I wanted to bring 12 family members in the same house for the first time. I didn’t know what to expect. I am glad I did. I feel blessed that I planned this trip and wonderful experience with Nini Acedo. She is the condo owner who I now would consider a friend to call anytime I travel to this Caribbean Island if I do again in the future. Nini and the planning team onsite facilitated the architecture of our family experience so nicely that it made everything much cooler and efficient. They took care of all details and they always had great responsiveness which assisted in enabling a stress-free planning process.

The condo is located across the breathtaking Eagle Beach which is in my opinion much better than Palm Beach that tends to be very crowded and congested mainly in December. The view is fantastic. The condo is extremely well-equipped. Trust me; it is much bigger than what you see in the photos online. It’s big and comfortable. It has a pool inside the unit unlike any other unit in the complex. It had all we needed and more to the point that we didn’t have time to use the facilities at Oceania (complex). The media room is impressive. The bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and comfortable. The condo is close to everything: grocery stores, pharmacies, hotels, restaurants, etc. The Wi-Fi network went down for over 48 hours since it was New Year’s Eve and the island gets really congested so do the network and the car rentals and this was expected (no surprises).

It will be hard to travel to Aruba once again in the future and not stay in this great place maintained by the finest people. We had a remarkable time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the media room
Liked least: Wi-Fi network was not reliable in New Year's Eve (expected)
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
4 Feb 2016
I am very pleased you and your family enjoyed your vacation. We always use this apartment as a place where our large family can get together and enjoy different activities for different ages. I hope to have you again in our apartment in the near future.
Nini
PA
Reviewed August 19, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
19 Aug 2013
Thank you for your nice remarks. I am glad you enjoyed you stay.
Virginia
Reviewed June 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Caracas
Reviewed November 30, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing