“Amazing”

Screaming Eagle
Price range: US$25 - US$65
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: SCREAMING EAGLE IS TRENDY SOUTH BEACH STYLE DINING IN ARUBA Chef Erwin Hüsken serves his ever new inspired interpretation of French-fusion boutique cuisine that brought him recognition by Caribbean Journal, voting Screaming Eagle the #1 Restaurant in the Caribbean on their Top 50 list for 2015, repeating to make his mark on the list for 2016 and adding this year’s CARIBBEAN CHEF OF THE YEAR Award for 2017. Discover our perfectly matched selection of over 300 wine labels and an equally impressive bar list of liquor and cocktails from around the globe. Dine indoors classy-chic style, get pampered with a ‘Dinner-in-bed’ experience in our oh-so comfortable lounge beds or opt for our breezy outdoor patio to enjoy those tropical evenings. A visit at Screaming Eagle is something you’ll be doing over and over!
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Me and my boyfriend had a reservation at the dinnerbed. First we had a nice cocktail, and the food was delicious!! We had the pepper tenderloin, Jose prepaird the pepper tenderloinsauce in front of our dinnerbed. And we had the sharesteak, YESSS SHARK! Waaaauw that was amazing! Our waitress Lizzy was so nice and friendly. Thank you for a wonderfull experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,296)

Reviewed April 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I chose the Screaming Eagle after seeing an ad at our hotel. We were running a bit early for our reservation, but the hostess was gracious and accomodating, immideately showing us our seating options: dining room, outdoor seating and dining bed. Although he wasn't sold right away, I was able to convince my boyfriend to try the dining bed. It was such a unique, cozy and intimate dining experience! Our waitress, Lizzy, was attentive, knowledgable and incredibly sweet. The cocktails pours were generous and the food was fantastic. We ordered the lump crabmeat as an appetizer and the salmon and bacon-wrapped filet entrees. All of the food was perfectly prepared, the portions were reasonable and the presentation was beautiful. I highly recommend the Screaming Eagle to anyone looking for simple, delicious food, quality cocktails and a unique dining experience!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Celebrated our 15th Anniversary in Aruba- Had many restaurants to choose from but keep coming back to Screaming Eagle (have been 4 times). Food was awesome, we had the king crab appetizer, Thai Shrimp and Rack of Lamb, all prepared to perfection. Chose to sit inside to "cool off" after a full day in 89 degree sun and really like the decor. Service was great as well (ask for Lizzy) As always, all expectations were exceed!!! Already made reservations for our next visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Everything from the martinis to the chocolate mousse dessert was extraordinary! The chilean sea bass, the tenderloin with the table-side prepared peppercorn sauce, and the rack of lamb was all melt in your mouth delicious as well as beautifully presented. Our server Lizzy and the whole staff added a punch of fun and attentiveness to our dining experience. Make Screaming Eagle the first stop on your Aruba dining experience!

2  Thank Dawn T
Reviewed April 3, 2012

So first off, food in Aruba isn't cheap but even by Aruban standards this is a very expensive restaurant, so if you are looking for a bargin keep looking, but if you are looking for a great restaurant, great service and a neat atmosphere then try this place out. They offer the option to eat your meal on your own personal private lounge area, relaxing on a bed/lounge or you can eat in the more tradtional table and chairs style inside or out on their front patio. This restaurant isn't ocean front so if you are looking for sand and water keep looking but it is great formal dining. We ate at a table and started off with a great bottle of red wine, 2 of the Dutch Oysters and the Grilled Calamari appetizer all of which were yummy. Our server was absolutely fantastic throughout the meal (by far the best service we got in Aruba). My husband got the bacon wrapped tenderloin and I got the lamb chops. His was absolutely amazing everything was perfectly seasoned and tasted great. My veggies and potatos were great. My lamb was probably the weakest part of the meal unfortunatly, it desperately needed seasoning and the sauce had very little flavor. It wasn't bad just wasn't what I would expect at a restaurant of this level. For dessert we ordered the cheese course and it was probably the best part of the meal in my opinion. They bring over this amazing selection of cheeses give you more than a bit of each and they are all pretty fantastic. They serve this we a great fruited bread and an amazing molasses apple jelly. So all in all I would definitly recommend Screaming Eagle but know it's not cheap (just over 200 for our meal), and dont get the lamb.