“Best meal during entire week in Bermuda”
Review of Port O Call

Port O Call
Ranked #10 of 116 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

We both had blackened Wahoo. Extremely fresh, tasty, lightly spiced. We dined at several other places in Hamilton during the week as well as other parts of island. Nothing came close to this. Service also very nice. Hold onto your chef. We shall return.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

We just had some cocktails there. It's a very nice bar on front street, nicely decorated, with a large outdoor space on the street. The bartender was very friendly and made some nice specialty cocktails. A nice place to get together with friends. Not cheap, but it's Bermuda.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

LaLa was our waiter and he did a wonderful job. I started with the tuna tartare (delicious) and my spouse had the baby greens (very good). She went with the strip steak and I had the surf and turf. LaLa
suggested the cheesecake for dessert. I thanked him profusely. A large slice of vanilla cheesecake but (don't laugh) it was light. I had no problem devouring the generous portion. My spouse had the homemade vanilla ice cream which she truly enjoyed. A wonderful evening on Front Street. The only negative is the bar, in the restaurant, is extremely loud but nothing LaLa could do for us in that regard. Thank you, LaLa.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

By Bermuda standards you will find the food at Port O Call to be innovative, perfectly prepared and beautifully presented. However, what made our experience most enjoyable was our waiter Lala. He was charming, attentive, and knowledgeable.

If you don't mind paying the high cost if fine dining in Bermuda we would definitely recommend Port O Call.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

great atmosphere, clean and good food. Really goood Lunch time spot. salad and wine always fresh ! I understand they have really good cheesecake