“Fablous food and wonderful staff”
Review of Barracuda Grill

Barracuda Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Barracuda Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 112 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Fabulous food and wonderful staff, very attentive. The only negative is all of the steps to enter the wonderful restaurant. For ageing adults it poses a real problem.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Everything is Bermuda is expensive. Period. But the seafood at Barracuda is worth the money. Very good. The service was well done as well. Good experience.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was different than I expected, based on their website, but that could be my visualization issues. It’s located upstairs on a street off of Front Street. We were in a cozy room, Motown tunes playing softly in the background. Blinds were drawn, so the feeling is cozy and warm, but closed. However, if you are thinking there is a water view or and open air vibe, that is not the case.
The Caesar salad was delicious, as was the warm tasty dinner roll. The Yellow Fin Tuna dish with sweet potatoes and a mushroom Asian seasoning accompaniment was delicious. Then wahoo special for the evening was tasty, but the wahoo medallions were a little tough. The warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream was delicious. The service team was knowledgeable and professional.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We went there for dinner on our last night in Bermuda. The serving staff were very friendly and attentive.

I had the grilled Atlantic lobster and my husband had the meat tasting both were cooked to perfection and perfect portions.

The restaurant was fairly quiet, which we appreciated since we were having a special night out.

We would definitely return on our next holiday in Bermuda.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Bermuda is such a beautiful and sophisticated place. And when you are ready for lunch, head over to Barracuda Grill in Hamilton.
I visited this place eight years ago for lunch on a recommendation I had come across on the net. The experience must have been good, as I wanted to go there again during my recent visit to the Island.
Actually, I forgot the name of the restaurant and to find it, I walked up and down the narrow streets of downtown Hamilton to finally find it on Burnaby Hill Street.
The Bermuda clam chowder and the fish sandwich were outstanding. The service prompt and professional. The atmosphere - a mix of business and pleasure.
I will be back, hopefully sooner than in eight years.