“Good food, a wee bit cramped”
Review of L'Oriental

L'Oriental
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Hamilton
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2018

We had a business dinner here, the layout was more cramped than cozy. The staff were attentive and the food was excellent. The bathroom access can be a bit odd as it is located a floor below and the staircase can be a bit intimidating going down.

1  Thank terrinskii .

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a specialty sushi roll for an appetizer, about $20. Then for main we had another roll and pad Thai $32 with shrimp which was delicious. Our bottle of Malbec was $49. Server was very kind and prompt. They started us off with some kind of snack made with prawn, like a chip kind of like a pork rind which was very tasty. The place was pretty empty at 7:30-9 on a Wednesday night. No need to dress fancy here.

1  Thank stiggles23
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place during my winter break. I have to say, this place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I have to say the food here is very unique and creative, and taste amazing of course. The Thai Curry and the General Tsao’s Chicken with Chilli (don’t know if this is the name) are the most amazing Asian dishes I had in recent years. The staffs are super friendly and considerate. Anyway, u will not regret to come.

2  Thank Zhanming Z
Reviewed March 18, 2018

A small group recently visited here. We sat at the tapanyaki bar and had a lot of fun with the chef and he gave us lots of great food. Will be back.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Regular visitor at lunch for business. I never order off the menu. I just ask for a selection for two when I am having lunch with a colleague or connection and they are brilliant at bringing a great array of food that is just right. Would definitely recommend