“Great selection of Eggs Benedict and other breakfasts”
Review of Bouchee

Bouchee
Ranked #17 of 116 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Service was good -- very quick. What attracted us to this restaurant was the variety of Eggs Benedict. I was a little disappointed to learn that their pancakes are the American style pancakes and not crepes but they were still excellent pancakes. The coffee was good but still not as strong as I'd expect.

BoucheeBDA, Owner at Bouchee, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are sorry that you missed seeing the crepes on the menu.
It is placed in a different area of the breakfast menu and also the lunch, dinner and dessert menu. Perhaps you will be able to try us in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

Like everyone here says, and I agree, French oriented menu and good prices (for Bermuda). Very near the Hamilton Princes it's a good way to get a change of pace from the hotel restaurants.
Once you have been to Paris you seek out these French restaurants.
We had breakfast and it was very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

Had breakfast here twice. Good, French orientated, food. Reasonably priced (for Bermuda). Pleasant and rapid service.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

First review ever but I had to after visiting 4x during our stay. We were staying at the Hamilton Princess and this was only a short walk away. Prices are very reasonable, especially being Bermuda. Coffee was always good and my wife enjoyed the pancakes, waffles and especially the French toast. I tried 4 different Benedicts and they were all great with the Portuguese being my favorite. Hash browns were very good and unique being more of a hash brown bite. I found the pork sausage on our last visit, which was probably the tastiest thing I had my entire trip out off every restaurant/meal. Wait staff was incredible and even helped me fix my broken sandal on our first visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Had both breakfast and dinner here. Delicious
No complaints when we stopped in just for coffee too. Definitely recommend

1  Thank Diana1326