“Food is amazing, highly recommended if you love good sushi.”
Review of Beluga Sushi Bar

Beluga Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Beluga Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Tucked away in the new Washington Mall, this is a hidden gem. The maitre d' is very frlendly, the special rolls are beautifully presented and taste delicious. Aside from the sushi bar and restaurant seating, there are 3 tables with booth seating near aquariums that are attractive and keep younger members of the family entertained!

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

This place is a must. I will say at first when I heard Sushi in the mall, I was a little leery. I decided to try it and I was not disappointed. From the minute you walk into the restaurant, you feel like you are at home. The whole team is warm and inviting. They want to make sure your experience there is great, so they ask what you what you like and then make suggestions on items you may like. I really enjoyed the sushi pizza, you have to try. Delish!! All the different rolls I tried were amazing. Sammy and his team are so great. As a person here for work eating any myself, I will say, I never felt alone. They were all engaging. They made me feel like family. It was a really wonderful experience. I fully recommend!!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Not sure why they only had so few staff but I waited half an hour for a drink and had to ask in as wasn’t offered.
This was supposed to be a set “buffet “ for 8 but only was enough for 4 if that !
Crazy expensive drinks I bought one small sake and was $25.00 plus 4.25 gratuity $29.25 for one tiny bottle and zero service to speak of ! The fact is the waitress was too busy to ... wait tables as so few staff.
We all were hungry and one of us had never been but vouched never to set foot back in there .
The food is good and staff are pleasant but the manager needs a kick up the ... appalling

1  Thank Nicmenic
Gillo84, Owner at Beluga Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Here at beluga we take into consideration all customers comments and I am sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience on this occassion. As a team it is our priority to make guests feel welcome and enjoy their time at our restaurant so we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future for a more enjoyable time. Regarding the sake, the drinks prices and descriptions are all clearly listed on the menu so I'm confused how there could have been a mis understanding. regarding the food, we were told by your party what to prepare. We pride ourselves on many positive reviews and happy returning customers so we can only apologise for the rare occassion we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

On a beautiful island that lacks the culinary offerings or taste to match, this mall sushi lounge joint proved to be a gem. We ordered spicy tuna salad, seafood salad and the special roll- all were delicious (enough for 2 people unless you’re very hungry). Watch out for the prices on specials - the roll was so good but it has a lobster topping and that was a pricey surprise ($28 usd for 8 pieces).

Reviewed March 18, 2018

In my humble opion, Beluga is the best and most creative sushi in Bermuda. Sammy, the master chef, will create anything you want, or you can leave it up to him and you'll be amazed at what you get.