“Exelent vocation in gorgeous gusshouse”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
viewlover...
New York City, New York
“Exelent vocation in gorgeous gusshouse”
Reviewed August 11, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

I live in NYC with my 17y/o and my best friend from France came with her 12y/o son to have nice 1week vocation in Island. When we were looking for bed @breakfast hotels we could not find for week that we were looking for and suddenly my friend found this guesshouse ,spoke by phone with owner and we rented.
We were really happy with this family with breathtaking view from balkony and hospitalityof Owner
We had excellent breakfast ,kindness and with very good price .We felt relaxed and happy.We became friends and went to different part of island ,but we think close to this house the best place

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
the_desig...
Shelton, Connecticut
“Great View, Lovely Host, Rent a Scooter”
Reviewed August 9, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

Marilyn is incredibly hospitable! The location is peaceful for sure -- probably the highest elevation on the island and away from the bustle of Hamilton. It's a bit of a hike to the bus stop so I recommend either renting a scooter or adding taxi rides to your budget. Happily this house is not too far from the gorgeous Horseshoe Bay. I recommend this for anyone wanting to be near to the beautiful South Shore Beaches though definitely factor in a plan for transportation. Great price for the island.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Starlet8
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best View in Bermuda”
Reviewed June 20, 2010 for a stay in August 2009

I loved my stay at Sunscape Bermuda. The hosts Wendell and Marilyn were two of the nicest people I have ever met. The panoramic views were spectacular. The accomodations were topknotch. I plan on coming back very soon.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Jeanecar
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Manificent view”
Reviewed June 5, 2010 for a stay in July 2009

I enjoyed my stay at this bed and breakfast. The owner was warm, friendly and attentive. It is situated on a hill off the beat and path in a quiet neighborhood, so if you are looking for relaxation, this is a great spot. The room was clean, spacious and nicely decorated with a magnificent view of the island from the balcony. Just a short ride to the beach or into downtown Hamilton to enjoy shopping, dining and the nightlife.

MTracy80
Boston
“My favorite B&B”
Reviewed November 26, 2009 for a stay in October 2009
people found this review helpful

I have been to Bermuda 3 times and have stayed at this B&B each time. Located at the top of one of Bermuda's highest points, it has the best view in the country. The room is very spacious and has many amenities which include a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The tv also has many channels. But you wouldn't want to stay inside long. The attached porch is a perfect place to sit and relax while watching the sun rise or set.
I look forward to staying here on my future trips to the beautiful island.

Location
Your age range 25-34
Angel1896...
Pennsylvania
“A wonderful place to stay !”
Reviewed September 21, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Great panoramic views. Beautiful accomadations. A very pleasant place to stay with wonderful hosts.

I would highly recommend staying at Sunscape for either a short stay or a long visit to the beautiful Island of Bermuda.

Visit was for: Business
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing