We had the pleasure of staying at Granaway for 4 nights in Feb 2012, over Valentines week. Bermuda itself was very quiet and that was fine by us as we desparetly needed to recharge from our very hectic Canadian lives! Granaway was perfectly charming, and we were so impressed to have breakfast each morning on the sunny terrace in February no less! Beautiful china dishes and elegant glassware, plus fabulous coffee made breakfasting a great start to our day. We lingered on the terrace and then caught either the ferry or bus to wherever we chose to go on our daily outings! The hosts, Carol and Michael were very hospitable, and we just felt that they were "friends we hadn't met yet"! For us, it's critical that our bed is comfortable, and it was very much so. Lots of R&R at this special getaway on the harbour! We will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish