All reviews ann margaret business hotel the coconut court hotel the blue room beach access mama mia small fridge view of the ocean taxi service front desk staff restaurant staff tapas buffet breakfast south coast rum punch happy hour beautiful beach
Reviewed April 19, 2015

This was my third time visiting this hotel for business and the staff was friendly and helpful, the place was always clean, good internet and the room was lovely. The pool though was a bit narrow but was nice still.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Patrice N
CY_Bridgetown_GM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2015

Dear Patrice,
We hope to welcome you back to Courtyard Bridgetown for your fourth visit and we look forward to delivering the exceptional service which you have become accustomed to!

Reviewed April 18, 2015

We just spent two weeks at the Marriott in Barbados and had a very good experience. The rooms are spacious, clean, and modern. The staff are exceptional, especially Stefan and Ulanda, with their help, friendliness, and courteous manner. The location is close to most main attractions and a very good variety of restaurants.
Not being directly on the water is not a big problem as it is a short walk across the street. The beach is okay but there are so many fabulous beaches here that it is a shame to spend your water time there. Having a car made island exploration very accessible. The people are so helpful that even getting lost is a pleasant adventure. You are safe and welcomed everywhere.
For a relaxing, happy experience Barbados is the answer.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view with a balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear wweck,
Thank you for this review! Both Stefan and Ulanda will be recognized for their contribution to your positive stay. Barbados really is a safe, beautiful island and I am glad that you got the opportunity to explore my home.

Reviewed April 9, 2015

I only stayed for two days on a business trip but it was very pleasant, the hotel staff was very courteous and willing to assist with the simplest of tasks. My flight came in early and the front desk quickly and efficiently checked me in so I had a couple hours to get some work done and settle in. The internet connection was very reliable and in the evening there was same live entertainment (very mild) to keep me occupied during dinner. Though their restaurant Centro is very limited in their selections, their Chicken Penne pasta was delicious. The room was clean and comfortable, courtyard is always a good choice for short business trips!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
CY_Bridgetown_GM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2015

Dear Ferose D,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our aim is to help you to be as productive as possible on your business trips as well as to make room for a little fun, hence the evening entertainment that we are adding on some nights so that you can unwind after a long day of meetings. We truly appreciate your feedback and welcome any suggestions on how we can improve the offerings for our all day restaurant Centro. I will be sure to share your positive comments about the pasta with our Chef Maylene and her team.

Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

The location is great and the facilities, restaurant/bar etc. are spot on. Just wished I had gotten a better room. They were fully booked and I was offered one of the accessibility rooms.
While the room itself wasn't bad, I didn't like the bathroom at all. Everywhere was wet after I took a shower and the seat inside the shower kept touching me. It was the most uncomfortable shower. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it's most accommodating to the people specifically catered for just not my cup of tea.
I think the best part were the drivers available at the hotel. They treat you like a vip.
Would love to go back and get a better experience.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Dear SabrinaFrace22,
I would too love you to come back to experience the great room experience that we are capable of providing. If given the opportunity I know that we can change your average score into an excellent one. Thank you for highlighting the location and facilities and the great service you received from the taxis located on property.

Please take care until your travels bring you back to our location.

Reviewed April 9, 2015

The food delicious, compliments to the chef! The staff all extremely friendly and courteous, the service at the table was excellent. Restaurant spotless! I would highly recommend this Hotel and Restaurant!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Dear Islandjen47,
We sincerely enjoyed hosting you and your family for Easter Brunch. Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for our next big event.