“Great spicy flying fish”

Fire & Soul Island Grill & Lounge
Ranked #67 of 143 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Description: Fire & Soul Island Grill & Lounge is an exciting, Bajan traditional restaurant. It has a fully stocked premium drink bar. DJ entertainment as well as large screen Tv's for entertainment.
Reviewed March 12, 2016

We enjoyed two dinners at this restaurant. The wait staff and owner or manager were very friendly and attentive. The menu was somewhat limited but there was something for everyone. I enjoyed a delicious meal of flying fish, while my family enjoyed ribs. Happy hour made drinks reasonable, and we dined here twice during our stay.

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

There wasn't much atmosphere in here ad it was a quiet night we visited however the food we had was lovely. Ordered ribs and a steak with the local macaroni pie and all was lovely! Drinks were tasty and it was reasonably priced. Staff were very friendly and made you very relaxed.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

I went by Fire and Soul as a recommendation by a friend. When I first saw it I was pleased at how different it felt decor wise and that it was outside inside dinning. Even when inside felt like outside. Was greeted by a very happy gentlemen who said he was able to match my craving with something on the menu. So the pressure was on, could not wait to see if he was right, especially cause I was now hungry. Before I knew it, I was looking at ribs, plantain and coleslaw. When I tasted these ribs, no words!!! Well maybe 4 words, juicy, tender, tasty and fall off the bone good, ok 7 words. The plantain and coleslaw was also good, but the ribs stole the show, along with my cold deputy beer... Great vibe and dinner, thank you Fire and Soul!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal here my fish was cooked perfectly had it with rice amd peas and plantains, definitely worth a try

Reviewed February 21, 2016

not sure what all the fuss is about in previous reviews...thoroughly enjoyed the food and service and manager / owner was most helpful. Ribs are to die for