Our 3 bedroom apartment was very spacious, modern, cool and clean and suited our family of 5 perfectly for our 12 night stay. We had requested top floor and sea view when booking direct through the website and this was what we received. We had been a little bit anxious before arriving that we might be bothered by noise from the road but we can honestly say it was minimal, and the beautiful gardens shielded most of this light traffic from view. The sea view beyond the gardens was amazing.
We only have one tiny niggle, which has been commented on elsewhere, the A/C in the bedrooms, whilst efficient, was a little noisy. However, we did get used to it. I certainly wouldn't be put off by it because everything else was perfect.
Thank you to the staff who were all efficient, welcoming and helpful. We hope to return some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish