The Sandpiper
Fairmont Royal Pavilion(Porters)(Great Value!)
US$672
US$399
Fairmont.com
US$162
US$147
  • Pool
US$478
US$450
Beach View(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$205
The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa All Inclusive(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$261
Bookit.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$331/night.

All Seasons Resort Europa(Sunset Crest)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$570
Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$464
US$422
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$618/night.

Mango Bay All Inclusive(Holetown)(Great Value!)
US$395
US$343
  • Breakfast included
Waves Hotel & Spa by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
US$519
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscoral reef clubsorbetgarden roomtennis coachone bedroom suitesister hotelbeach barrepeat guestssmall kitchenmy wife and i have justfish potturn down servicetennis courtssmall hotelwithin easy walking distanceluxury hotelwater sports
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at Sandpiper several times over the last 7 years. With each stay we are impressed with the service, food and the sheer beauty of the West coast of Barbados. The staff at Sandpiper strive to make each guest feel special and they all take pride in doing a good job.

A daily tennis clinic is a provided amenity to all guests. The tennis courts are clean and well kept and the tennis pros are competent and able to manage all abilities while making sure everyone has a good time and gets something out of the clinic. It is a great way to meet other guests and get some activity in to help balance the endless dining indulgences!

Water sports are on site, boat rides, SUP, kayaking and snorkeling are all offered and reasonably priced.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner always exceed my expectations and special requests are accommodated without any fuss.

The management and owners are visible each day and always take the time to chat and make sure you are comfortable.

The front desk staff is helpful and very professional and greet you always with a smile. Getting around in the island is easy either with rental cars, public transportation or taxis.

I could go on and on about The Sandpiper. It is truly a gem and worth the travel to Barbados from the States. We look forward to another stay here next year!!!

3  Thank MegEll71
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Let me just start by saying a huge thank you to the entire team at Sandpiper. I chose this place to propose, over dinner with my now fiancé and the execution was flawless and the service was impeccable.

From the planning a few days before to the whole layout of the grounds and intimate ambience which was also very beautiful ...I couldn't have chosen a better place for a very special moment in my life.

Kudos to the chefs; food was amazing! The service was on point, in particular the timing of the courses, water refills, wine top ups etc...very friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you.

Now....I must highlight a few persons in particular that essentially made the evening memorable. Olivia was very cooperative and helped with ideas on how I would pop the question. She kept everything in order for me, and made me very comfortable and confident. She had my back from the start and the plan we discussed occurred even better than I expected. The location she arranged for us to dine was breathtaking...private, beachfront with a nice twilight. Thank you Olivia for your kind words of encouragement and best wishes and for being an amazing employee!

Also another great contribution to the evening came from Mr. Smooth aka Wayne! This guy has such a natural professional touch that just says "quality service from a gentleman well seasoned in his craft". Wayne ensured myself and my partner were always satisfied and even engaged us in conversations we started and was able to answer all of our questions! Thanks Wayne!

I could only imagine what an entire stay would be like based on a mere 2 hours for dinner.

Thank you again and we will be back!

1  Thank kinggutta
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this hotel. Stayed for 12 days in May. Great location, room, restaurant, gardens but most importantly it's the staff who make the difference at this hotel, truly lovely people (too many to mention individually). Booked 'Sam The Man' as our guide to take us up the west coast to the north point - well it was his son Michael actually and he was just fab! Had the half board option which was great value as no restrictions or supplements and the food was delicious and varied. Easy walking distance to quality shops. Dined at Tides which was exceptional. I can understand why they have so many repeat guests. Would we return- oh yeah!!

4  Thank nicoletteb2015
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Clearly a much loved, family owned & run boutique hotel within walking distance of Holetown., coupled with a tick on our "Bucket List " with close friends. We were shown to our room(34) by Henderson, who is an absolute asset to the hotel whilst if you have a problem he will address it with speed & efficiency.( I forgot my tablets & he helped me rectify the problem within 30 minutes!!!) The room was spacious, luxurious & faultlessly furnished.The "heart & soul " of this superb hotel can be found at the famous "Harold's Beach Bar" where he & his delightful team serve a wide selection of punches & cocktails with a warm welcome.It has a new 60 foot lap pool (with sunken sun loungers) which marries in with the colonial style of the hotel. The lush tropical gardens lead down to a splendid coral sand beach with water sports to enjoy. The splendid breakfasts set you up for the day followed by a lunch @ "Harolds" whilst it has to said fine dining experience in the evening is perfect in every aspect. The Sandpiper oozes luxury, elegance & warmth that we enjoyed with our friends ...we have the "holiday blues" whilst we wholeheartedly recommend it !!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank lukieKent
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Boutique hotel perfect in every way, location, layout, rooms, grounds, food, pools, (although smaller pool needs attention), wonderful gracious staff. A relaxing holiday surprising dear friends, celebrating their 65th birthday. Nothing was to much trouble for this hotel, on recommendation a catamaran lunch on Good times too. Two speed boat trips taken from hotel expertly guided by Tristan. We enjoyed meals, Tides, Cliff, Lone Star, Coral Reef, and of course the Sandpiper. Excellent Spa treatments at their sister hotel Coral Reef. We have visited Barbados many times and we will certainly be back to the Sandpiper.

Room Tip: We stayed in a ground floor garden room 17 very comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends